Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not gone lie, African women(Non-ADOS) also got this problem. We've been spoilt growing up in the West. I hope Korean nail shops open up all over Africa.

Korea doesn't want Africans, and Africa doesnt want Koreans.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Ummmm. A 19 page thread about an Indian woman’s issue with white men… no black men or black women are involved. Why the fukkkk do y’all care about something that does not even involve us?

She don’t gaf about Brehs or brehettes. It’s weird… some of you must feel some type of way because she wants wm and not Brehs. Smh.

A lot of these dudes just hate not being at the center of attention.

That's the only reason why they'd react so strongly to some irrelevant shyt like this. I'd understand if it was an Indian dude who made the tweet.

Always lacking in self-awareness.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
My girl is Asian she hates cacs more than me :dead:

Unfortunately like all coli threads one crazy bytch posting her feelings on the internet isn't representative of all people in a culture or race
ask her why she hates 'em so much the answer might shock you....
:ufdup: she probably used to want to date Chads but they fetishized her/reduced her to her ethnicity to her face and she couldn't staaaand it, she still secretly wants a chad but will not put herself through the fukkery again

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
ask her why she hates 'em so much the answer might shock you....
:ufdup: she probably used to want to date Chads but they fetishized her/reduced her to her ethnicity to her face and she couldn't staaaand it, she still secretly wants a chad but will not put herself through the fukkery again

She didn't even really have to interact with them that much they're culture is pretty isolated over here for the most part.

Incel coli fan fiction is cute though and regardless if that was the case that would be up to her

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Ummmm. A 19 page thread about an Indian woman’s issue with white men… no black men or black women are involved. Why the fukkkk do y’all care about something that does not even involve us?

She don’t gaf about Brehs or brehettes. It’s weird… some of you must feel some type of way because she wants wm and not Brehs. Smh.

I'm still trying to figure out this thread my damn self :patrice:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
She didn't even really have to interact with them that much they're culture is pretty isolated over here for the most part.

Incel coli fan fiction is cute though and regardless if that was the case that would be up to her
not fan fic, a literal telling of a situation with and indian woman i know that dated online.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Some of these guys must have an inferiority complex about Asian/Indian women who have a preference for white guys.
It's fake online feelings born from dudes spending too much time online consuming media about Asians.

Do you think she woulda made this video about black men?
We don't have shyt to do with Indians. Stop projecting and trying to force us into this situation.