Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Add Thai dudes to this list as well. I used to work with some older thai dudes, a news anchor woman would just be giving the news, dude out here talking on some " i would open her legs and suck her p*ssy" and start making slurping noises. I would leave work with a freaking headache listening to these cats

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
breh when they pan to the side and these dudes are just standing there in a daze :laff:

so fukking weird and creepy
Bruh look at this dude...

wzclYNf.png

His face stuck in a combo state of :demonic:and :takedat:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She made a good point though. All the people who making woman dress conservatively and act all innocent will prevent sex crimes, need to realize that level of non exposure is what causes them to be that desperate.

Being over exposed to nudity can actually desensitize people to a naked body and make not it appear sexual.

The only thing toddlers think of when they see a titty is milk, all that deviant is learned later in life. it has nothing to do with them needing to cover up more.

Last edited:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Why would ANY sane western women wanna go to India especially White women? What the hell do White women LOVE about India so damn much that they risk danger.:dahell:

Seriously, what do White people love about India so damn much? I always wondered this?:dahell:

Eat, Pray, Love...might be behind a lot of it:yeshrug:

Was a best-selling book which chronicled the stories of a middle-aged American white divorcee who went on a spiritual quest, I guess, to find herself. If I remember correctly, she went to India, Indonesia and Italy. I remember it being out in 2007.