Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been tryna get out of it since I found out they were flying to NY breh...

When my partner asked me where we taking them to dinner tonight I told her what you mean we?

She instantly hit me with the :usure: you lucky I'm even comin with you...

Then I told her what Becky said about them harassing her and told her to just go home, I got this...

Told the secretary book a table at Del Frisco's...I don't give a fukk if these nikkas vegetarian, if I have to endure a night of fukkery with these awkward habitual line steppin personal hygiene delinquent mothafukkas I'm at least going to enjoy my steak...

I got a bad feeling this night gon end up at a titty bar...:francis:

How did it end breh

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, they can get prejudice when they're ready... LOTS of them.

I havn't seen any thirstyness or experienced racism from Sri Lankan's though. Same people, but they seem pretty chill and know how to party.

Sri Lankan are chill and they tend to be dark so they get their own hate from the other brown brehs.

Out of all of them Sri Lankans probably the easiest to get along with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign this thread heavy. See it all the time. This bar I frequent a lot has dudes from India pop in every now and then. This one dude came in, typical India dude. Silk shirt with the top buttons undone, showcasing that hairy chest. Pause.

Dude came in trying to show out, and bought like 8 people at the bar shots. I was already feeling toasty so I told him after he bought the first round to double up on it. Just egging the lonely boy on:mjgrin:

He starts saying ‘no! nobody showed me love. I show all the love bro. Nobody show me love” :to: I get him to double down and buy a round of shots again and watch him proceed to spit game to a broad who proceeded to curb him. He left shortly after smh musta wasted like 60 or so odd dollars just trying to flex.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Came from a meetup recently and there was some Indian dude there. We get to chatting bout our interests, and he starts asking me if I play basketball :mjpls:

I say no, and he goes I’m surprised you don’t :mjpls:

I catch on to what he’s saying, and he starts asking what do I do to be built. Mind you, I’m 5’9 and built like a light skin version of Donald Glover/Childish Gambino. :mjpls:

He proceeds to say how is your chest built like that and it seems awfully plantation ish. While he’s talking, in my mind I’m like
tenor.gif
:russ:

The type of fukker that is passive aggressively taunting you and making themselves look more insecure everytime they open their mouth.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Been tryna get out of it since I found out they were flying to NY breh...

When my partner asked me where we taking them to dinner tonight I told her what you mean we?

She instantly hit me with the :usure: you lucky I'm even comin with you...

Then I told her what Becky said about them harassing her and told her to just go home, I got this...

Told the secretary book a table at Del Frisco's...I don't give a fukk if these nikkas vegetarian, if I have to endure a night of fukkery with these awkward habitual line steppin personal hygiene delinquent mothafukkas I'm at least going to enjoy my steak...

I got a bad feeling this night gon end up at a titty bar...:francis:
:mjlol:

Take em to a club @skeetsinternal bounces at for supreme fukkery :mjlit:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Came from a meetup recently and there was some Indian dude there. We get to chatting bout our interests, and he starts asking me if I play basketball :mjpls:

I say no, and he goes I’m surprised you don’t :mjpls:

I catch on to what he’s saying, and he starts asking what do I do to be built. Mind you, I’m 5’9 and built like a light skin version of Donald Glover/Childish Gambino. :mjpls:

He proceeds to say how is your chest built like that and it seems awfully plantation ish. While he’s talking, in my mind I’m like
tenor.gif

That Dramond gif is an example of shyt I would never have no other dude do to me. Can't have no other dude son you like this. Only nikka that ever sonned me was @Mowgli when I was a lil young nikka on SOHH Wilding out. I ain't never forgot that shyt, props to unc

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That Dramond gif is an example of shyt I would never have no other dude do to me. Can't have no other dude son you like this. Only nikka that ever sonned me was @Mowgli when I was a lil young nikka on SOHH Wilding out. I ain't never forgot that shyt, props to unc
My back was against the wall in those times so anybody could catch it

But steel sharpens steel . Look at u now. Got so much argumentative logic in your brain now you probably damn near clairvoyant

:blessed:

Another Jedi created

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How did it end breh
So I told them I'd meet them at Del Frisco's 7pm which is right across the street from the office...

To my surprise none of these dudes cared it was a steakhouse, in fact one of them even ate steak...The other two had soup and salad...

Nothing out of the ordinary here, they were actually normal and kept it to business...

I'm thinking ok maybe this night won't be that bad...

Around 9pm they wanted to head to a pub, so I obliged the request even though I don't drink alcohol on weekdays...Took them round the corner to Johnny Utahs...

The alchohol starts flowing, specifically whiskey, these mothafukkas had a hard on for Johnnie Walker...

I asked the bartender for 4 shots of blue label, they down their shots and the seeds of fukkery begin to slowly blossum...

The whiteboy analyst I brought along starts talking to this white girl sitting behind us at the bar...I tell Indian dudes I need to step out for a quick phone call...

When I get back inside I notice the Indian dudes migrated and are literally hovering over white girl...

One of them standing behind her looking like...

5FCUt.gif

The other one...

anigif_enhanced-22376-1432654481-21.gif

and the third spontaneously starts playing air guitar like...

rs_500x282-140121122606-indianaboyguitar.gif

White girl starts yelling why are you guys so close to me step back with a look of complete disgust on her face...

At this point I'm no longer tryna get to the bar cuz I can't be seen involved with that...I'm at the other side near the exit standing there watching this shyt like...

giphy.gif

Bartender tried to intervene, he starts looking around like...

tenor.gif

White boy comes back to me and says they asked for the whole bottle of blue label...

So now I have to make my way over to the bar, I'm like bruh get your manager...Manager comes out I explain the situation, he says he has to charge double for the bottle and I'm like just do it...They're paying for it anyways with this contract so I can careless about the tab...

All of a sudden they start playing a pop song, some Taylor Swift sounding shyt and dude that was playing the air guitar before starts flapping his arms wildly like...

giphy.gif

All females in the immediate vicinity were :picard: and the dudes :russ:...

I immediately try to disappear like Homer into the bushes and then the got damn song changes to that lil nas x horse joint...

Johnny Utahs got an electric bull...

One of these fools says I'm gonna ride the horse...

Me
source.gif

White boy look at me like WTF I look at the bartender and say bruh I need to pay that tab RIGHT NOW...

He gets on the bull all serious and shyt and looks at the operator like

tenor.gif

And immediately face plants like

mUfdzb9.gif

the other two fools run to pick him up and he gives them the ok like

tenor.gif

Tabs paid and turn to them and say yo emergency at home I got to go...They start hugging me like come on man stay we're gonna go get the bytches...I'm like nah no bytches for me tonight...

I grab white boy and I tell him to take them to our spot near the Javits Center, pay for a bottle but DO NOT pay for strippers, let them cover that...

In the morning white boy sent me an email that he will be working from home...I'm like ok, he took the bullet for the team last night son deserves the day...

He calls me around 10am and before I could even ask for the details he says man those guys are crazy...

First off no stripper wanted to go near that real creepy lanky quiet dude with the mustache that's always smiling...White boy said he didn't smell it at the bar but said where dude was sitting smelled extra foul like he either pissed, shytted or nutted on himself...and he was sitting in it the whole time by himself...

He said the other two kept ganging up on the strippers which I imagine looked something like

giphy.gif

Said he went off to do his thing ina private room and when he came back creepy dude still sitting by himself smiling...

There was like five strippers in a circle clapping...One of these dudes was in the middle of that circle on his knees doing some weird snake dance shyt I imagine looked like this

M95C0M.gif

At one point somebody approached foul smelling creepy dude and tried to kick him out but refused to get close to him because of the odor and one of the other dudes start yelling why? why you kick him?

A stripper said he smells like something died, one of the other Indian dudes points his finger at her like

giphy.gif

and yells your p*ssy smell like dead fish...

The stripper slaps him and he slaps the stripper back

gPzpxU.gif

The bouncers now start whoopin on them and uncle Phil they asses out...

White boy called an uber and as they're waiting for it Indian dudes start telling folk trying to get into the club not to go in cuz the p*ssy stinks...

Bouncer starts chasing both of them down the block round the Javits center...

White boy hopped in the Uber and bounced...He actually apologized to me for abandoning them thinking we lost the contract...I told him son I'd be mad if you were dumb enough to stick around and get your ass whooped with those fools...

Both me and white boy in complete tears while he's telling me this shyt...My partner came into my office saw me in tears clutching my chest and thought I was having a heart attack...I told her I cannot have this meeting today...She said how did the dinner go last night, I tell her if I tell you that you won't be able to have that meeting either...

I legit spent most of my day spontaneously busting out like

giphy.gif

cuz of the visuals stuck in my got damn head...

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So I told them I'd meet them at Del Frisco's 7pm which is right across the street from the office...

To my surprise none of these dudes cared it was a steakhouse, in fact one of them even ate steak...The other two had soup and salad...

Nothing out of the ordinary here, they were actually normal and kept it to business...

Around 9pm they wanted to head to a pub, so I obliged the request even though I don't drink alcohol on weekdays...Took them round the corner to Johnny Utahs...

The alchohol starts flowing, specifically whiskey, these mothafukkas had a hard on for Johnnie Walker...

I asked the bartender for 4 shots of blue label, they down their shots and the seeds of fukkery begin to slowly blossum...

The whiteboy analyst I brought along starts talking to this white girl sitting behind us at the bar...I tell Indian dudes I need to step out for a quick phone call...

When I get back inside I notice the Indian dudes migrated and are literally hovering over white girl...

5FCUt.gif

The other one...

White girl starts yelling why are you guys so close to me step back with a look of complete disgust on her face...

At this point I'm no longer tryna get to the bar cuz I can't be seen involved with that...I'm at the other side near the exit standing there watching this shyt like...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

White boy comes back to me and says they asked for the whole bottle of blue label...

So now I have to make my way over to the bar, I'm like bruh get your manager...Manager comes out I explain the situation, he says he has to charge double for the bottle and I'm like just do it...They're paying for it anyways with this contract so I can careless about the tab...

All of a sudden they start playing a pop song, some Taylor Swift sounding shyt and dude that was playing the air guitar before starts flapping his arms wildly like...

giphy.gif

I immediately try to disappear like Homer into the bushes and then the got damn song changes to that lil nas x horse joint...

Me
source.gif

White boy look at me like WTF I look at the bartender and say bruh I need to pay that tab RIGHT NOW...

tenor.gif

mUfdzb9.gif

tenor.gif

Tabs paid and turn to them and say yo emergency at home I got to go...They start hugging me like come on man stay we're gonna go get the bytches...I'm like nah no bytches for me tonight...

I grab white boy and I tell him to take them to our spot near the Javits Center, pay for a bottle but DO NOT pay for strippers, let them cover that...

In the morning white boy sent me an email that he will be working from home...I'm like ok, he took the bullet for the team last night son deserves the day...

He calls me around 10am and before I could even ask for the details he says man those guys are crazy...

First off no stripper wanted to go near that real creepy lanky quiet dude with the mustache that's always smiling...White boy said he didn't smell it at the bar but said where dude was sitting smelled extra foul like he either pissed, shytted or nutted on himself...and he was sitting in it the whole time by himself...

He said the other two kept ganging up on the strippers which I imagine looked something like

giphy.gif

Said he went off to do his thing ina private room and when he came back creepy dude still sitting by himself smiling...

There was like five strippers in a circle clapping...One of these dudes was in the middle of that circle on his knees doing some weird snake dance shyt I imagine looked like this

M95C0M.gif

At one point somebody approached foul smelling creepy dude and tried to kick him out but refused to get close to him because of the odor and one of the other dudes start yelling why? why you kick him?

A stripper said he smells like something died, one of the other Indian dudes points his finger at her like

giphy.gif

gPzpxU.gif

White boy called an uber and as they're waiting for it Indian dudes start telling folk trying to get into the club not to go in cuz the p*ssy stinks...

White boy hopped in the Uber and bounced...He actually apologized to me for abandoning them thinking we lost the contract...I told him son I'd be mad if you were dumb enough to stick around and get your ass whooped with those fools...

Both me and white boy in complete tears while he's telling me this shyt...My partner came into my office saw me in tears clutching my chest and thought I was having a heart attack...I told her I cannot have this meeting today...She said how did the dinner go last night, I tell her if I tell you that you won't be able to have that meeting either...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII

5FCUt.gif

The other one...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Me
source.gif

tenor.gif

mUfdzb9.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

M95C0M.gif

giphy.gif

gPzpxU.gif

giphy.gif

I just screamed & cried & coughed & ugly laughed & snorted :russ:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I’m reading through this thread because I work with a bunch of Indians. They’re cool for the most part, they like to dance tho, a month ago I watched my Indian coworker do a karaoke version of “rap god” by Eminem. I was slightly impressed he pulled it off even with the heavy accent.