Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasty muthafukkaz brah...when I deploy, there is this bathroom in Qatar next to the base barbershop...all of the barbers there are indian. Mane everyday that bathroom looks absolutely disgusting. I wouldnt even go in there to piss. Used toilet paper all over the floor, shyt on the toilet seats:hhh:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
100% factd, dont care who gets offended

Breh when i first met the team that i would be heading up in India, we took them to a strip club in Dallas.

We were kicked out under an hour, maybe 45 minutes because 2 of them tried to fukk the strippers.... even after being told to stop touching...

Btw, one guy was 50+, other was 28, both had wives and kids...

I could tell an even worse story but i dont even wanna go there.:hubie:

My experience with Indians has taught me all i need to know about how they operate in the presence of a woman they find attractive, and its fukked up

Ehh... it involves an attempted rape and a big coverup. Not really a pleasant story.

Letd just say it was one of the defining reasons why i cancelled my trip to India and left my old company.

Its not really my story to tell so ill leave it alone. But knowing what i know, i dont go out with people unless i know what kind of human being they are

Damn...:picard:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Dudes are p*ssy repellent.

Hung out with a couple in Alaska.

They walked into the club like this...

WavyFrighteningGeese-size_restricted.gif

:gucci:

:dead::dead::dead:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I worked with this one dude at Enterprise but he worked night shift and there were some white female employees that worked there and none of them would go on drives with him anymore because he's always trying to flirt and shyt. This guy would always creep girls and when people told him he was wilding he would say that they were jealous of him because he gets all the girls and that they're all fruit cakes.

One year at the work Christmas party the whole team car pooled to the banquet hall and this guy dude got wasted and on the way back he was telling this girl how beautiful she was and how her skin was so soft. And everybody else in the car was egging it on and asking him what else he liked about her and he just kept going and she was so embarrassed. After that night she didn't talk to him anymore at work and he just shyt on her non stop calling her stupid bytch and shyt behind her back.

Next year at the Christmas party there's this hot manager at the airoprt dancing. He walks over behind her and tries to dance with her. One dude that got transferred from the branch to the airport pulls him away and tells him that she's a higher up and to back up. Indian dude pushes him off and calls him a fruit cake and goes to dance with her anyways. He's all grinding on her and grabbing her boobs and she flipped out. His manager grabbed him, through him in an uber home and the next monday it was all anybody could talk about. Lil homie thought he was going to get canned but they just swept it under the rug. She was good friends with his manager and the area manager and they talked her out of going to HR about it. He went over to the airport to bring back a car and saw her and tried to apologize and she wouldn't even make eye contact with dude.

Lastly dude got a new job and there was a secretary he swear had the hots for him. Dude bought a new F150 pickup truck and tried to show off with it so he asked her out for coffee and she went. Pulled up to the Tim Horton's drive through and while they were waiting for dude unbuttoned her top and started feeling on her breasts. After that he said shyt got mad awkward so he transferred out of that bytch before shyt coulda blew up on him.

He's calmed down a bit now. That's my mans though always good for a story.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eat, Pray, Love...might be behind a lot of it:yeshrug:

Was a best-selling book which chronicled the stories of a middle-aged American white divorcee who went on a spiritual quest, I guess, to find herself. If I remember correctly, she went to India, Indonesia and Italy. I remember it being out in 2007.
Nah this been going on for decades. Possibly longer

White people love seeking enlightenment from brown people