Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hell of a coincidence this thread gets bumped when I got clients in from Delhi today...

I could tell this one cat is extra wild from the moment I met him...

My man rocking a 5k Vitale Barberi suit smelling like BO and axe bodyspary...Like he just hops in the shower and neglects to use soap...

I already got a complaint from the one white girl analyst I got working with them...She comes into my office and tries to close the door...By rule I NEVER put myself alone in a room in the office with a white woman...So I told her to leave the door open, she sits down and puts her head down with her fingers crossed in her lap...I knew this was serious by that body language...I asked her whats wrong and she starts complaining that the Indian clients real aggressive and she feels uncomfortable...She said one of them smells funny and keeps hovering over her and made an ANALyst joke while staring at her...

So now I have to pull her off the project and walk the tight rope between reporting this to HR and not pissing off the client...

And I have to take these fools to dinner tonight...:francis:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Hell of a coincidence this thread gets bumped when I got clients in from Delhi today...

My man rocking a 5k Vitale Barberi suit smelling like BO and axe bodyspary...Like he just hops in the shower and neglects to use soap...

I already got a complaint from the one white girl analyst I got working with them...She comes into my office and tries to close the door...By rule I NEVER put myself alone in a room in the office with a white woman...So I told her to leave the door open, she sits down and puts her head down with her fingers crossed in her lap...I knew this was serious by that body language...I asked her whats wrong and she starts complaining that the Indian clients real aggressive and she feels uncomfortable...She said one of them smells funny and keeps hovering over her and made an ANALyst joke while staring at her...

So now I have to pull her off the project and walk the tight rope between reporting this to HR and not pissing off the client...

Wow smdh, keep us updated on this breh.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes

ANALyst :mindblown::heh:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield

Breh from the way this is going it may need it's own thread
:mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You a better man than me. Ain't no way I'm doing that dinner.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps

Straight up pawg repellent, this is why I could never be friends with an Indian :hhh:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Brehhh im dying right now, shyt my brother asking me am I ok laughing so much I'm struggling to breath can imagine dude with a look of :shaq: around the office

Good luck breh stay strong

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You a better man than me. Ain't no way I'm doing that dinner.
Been tryna get out of it since I found out they were flying to NY breh...

When my partner asked me where we taking them to dinner tonight I told her what you mean we?

She instantly hit me with the :usure: you lucky I'm even comin with you...

Then I told her what Becky said about them harassing her and told her to just go home, I got this...

Told the secretary book a table at Del Frisco's...I don't give a fukk if these nikkas vegetarian, if I have to endure a night of fukkery with these awkward habitual line steppin personal hygiene delinquent mothafukkas I'm at least going to enjoy my steak...

I got a bad feeling this night gon end up at a titty bar...:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

When my partner asked me where we taking them to dinner tonight I told her what you mean we?

Then I told her what Becky said about them harassing her and told her to just go home, I got this...

Told the secretary book a table at Del Frisco's...I don't give a fukk if these nikkas vegetarian, if I have to endure a night of fukkery with these awkward habitual line steppin personal hygiene delinquent mothafukkas I'm at least going to enjoy my steak...

You just know this story is going to require it’s own thread :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You a good man. Hope your female coworkers appreciate the look out

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Thirsty ass Indian fobs walking around New York with all it's fine Black, White, and Latina women. What could possibly go wrong? :mjlol:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps

Why would someone invest in a nice suit, while neglecting to invest in body wash. Obviously dude isn’t familiar with the term polishing a turd.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s because Indians from Trini and Guyana more specifically Trini have been raised black.

Guyanese Indians not so much but for the rest of the Caribbean Indians are basically black people on the inside.

Nah, they can get prejudice when they're ready... LOTS of them.

I havn't seen any thirstyness or experienced racism from Sri Lankan's though. Same people, but they seem pretty chill and know how to party.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Nah, they can get prejudice when they're ready... LOTS of them.

I havn't seen any thirstyness or experienced racism from Sri Lankan's though. Same people, but they seem pretty chill and know how to party.

The Guyanese are def racist but Trini is a mixed bag since a lot of them are more mixed with black compared to Guyanese.

But I see coolies the same way I see Dominicans and Ricans.

They talk slick about blacks but try their new to intimidate their swag.

Funny thing is actual Indians, Pakistanis and Bengali people look down on them like they are black.