Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Interesting that being racist towards Indians is accepted here any other group with a thread like this dudes would accuse everyone of having a 'cac mentality' for judging a whole group of the actions of some. Keep the same energy it's wrong whichever ethnic group it is.

:camby:

If these dudes so swagless how is India like one of the world's biggest populations?

The chicks are swagless too.

Are they making babies? Where are the half Indian half white people walking around out here

There's a lot in the UK & Canada.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

There's a lot in the UK & Canada.
Nothing intellectual to say? Breh lets keep it all the way 100 there is a conflict of principles if this was about arab muslims dudes would be having a fit calling everyone MAGA supporters so why is the same principle not here? Let trump call for a ban on indians it may be a different story. :ld:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Nothing intellectual to say? Breh lets keep it all the way 100 there is a conflict of principles if this was about arab muslims dudes would be having a fit calling everyone MAGA supporters so why is the same principle not here? Let trump call for a ban on indians it may be a different story. :ld:
It’s context breh... every conversation isn’t on the same level and shouldn’t be held to the same arbitrary standards. This ain’t a conversation on civil rights breh.

It’s obvious nikkas is clowning in this thread based on true life experiences and common stereotypes about Indian men and their lack of game. If anything it’s social critique - cause it’s funny to clown on dudes who have such an alien culture that manifests itself in funny ways.

In short, it ain’t that deep breh. You the one tryna find an issue where there ain’t one :manny:

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
Dudes are p*ssy repellent.

Hung out with a couple in Alaska.

They walked into the club like this...

WavyFrighteningGeese-size_restricted.gif

:gucci:
:dead:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s context breh... every conversation isn’t on the same level and shouldn’t be held to the same arbitrary standards. This ain’t a conversation on civil rights breh.

It’s obvious nikkas is clowning in this thread based on true life experiences and common stereotypes about Indian men and their lack of game. If anything it’s social critique - cause it’s funny to clown on dudes who have such an alien culture that manifests itself in funny ways.

In short, it ain’t that deep breh. You the one tryna find an issue where there ain’t one :manny:
This seems much more sinister than jokes breh people on here take every chance they get to insult indians. i don't its because of their caste system either since the same people will throw on capes for arabs :jbhmm: The energy isn't the same when insults are thrown at them you will get called all sorts of maga insults but racism towards indians is :hubie:

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This seems much more sinister than jokes breh people on here take every chance they get to insult indians. i don't its because of their caste system either since the same people will throw on capes for arabs :jbhmm: The energy isn't the same when insults are thrown at them you will get called all sorts of maga insults but racism towards indians is :hubie:

Imma speak for myself, I was preparing to move to India for 30 days as part of a Team building initiative.
I had already picked my right hand man. Dude was cool, and he was Brahmin (if that matters)
We hit up a few Indian joints, I learned what I should order when in India, I learned a few words.

Everything was good, I was all for it. No racism no shytting on Indians... nothing was coming from me.

But when they brought some prospects from India for me to meet... and we went to that strip club... breh... my whole perception changed.
And then after that rape shyt... honestly it was the attempted cover-up afterwards that really got to me.

I coudln't trust these people... at all.

Now, is it possible that I happened to run into the worst Indians ever? Yeah its possible. Maybe I got very unlucky.
But all I can do is tell you what I experienced breh, I'm not gonna lie about what I saw with my own eyes.

You can check my post history, I was somewhat excited about living in India for a month. Would be a new experience, look good on my resume, etc.

I'm not shytting on Indians for fun, i'm doing it cuz I 100% feel its deserved

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma speak for myself, I was preparing to move to India for 30 days as part of a Team building initiative.
I had already picked my right hand man. Dude was cool, and he was Brahmin (if that matters)
We hit up a few Indian joints, I learned what I should order when in India, I learned a few words.

Everything was good, I was all for it. No racism no shytting on Indians... nothing was coming from me.

But when they brought some prospects from India for me to meet... and we went to that strip club... breh... my whole perception changed.
And then after that rape shyt... honestly it was the attempted cover-up afterwards that really got to me.

I coudln't trust these people... at all.

Now, is it possible that I happened to run into the worst Indians ever? Yeah its possible. Maybe I got very unlucky.
But all I can do is tell you what I experienced breh, I'm not gonna lie about what I saw with my own eyes.

You can check my post history, I was somewhat excited about living in India for a month. Would be a new experience, look good on my resume, etc.

I'm not shytting on Indians for fun, i'm doing it cuz I 100% feel its deserved
Sounds reasonable im not gonna fault you for that but dudes picking the worst kinds and using a brush to paint them all seems to be acceptable only for indians but its a ' cac mentality' to do it to any other group shyt is hypocritical

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I work with a few Indians and that caste thing is real. This new dude started at our job who had a Patel last name so this other Indian dude from another department (a$$hole) came up to chat him up, you know they try to stick together. Anyway a$$hole asks new guy what part of India he was from and the place he named must not have been popping because he hit him with the :mjpls: so fast lmao. Apparently Patel is a commoner type name over there.

Another instance with Indian a$$hole there was this fine Guyanese girl but she looked like a straight up Indian but had an island accent (which makes me :noah: every time). Of course his thirsty ass pulls up but as soon as he hears the accent he does a :hhh:

She said it happens all the time.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Are you a coolie ?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I'm just not attracted to Indian women..
They look sickly and weak..Like her ribcage and hips could break from a solid smashing..I also associate them with dirtiness and filth so it's :camby:

Indians that come all:mjpls: are easy to deal with..just go :rudy: and tell them you've been to India :mjlol:

Then watch how fast they fall back..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
They some weirdos for real. You ever catch them nikkas just staring at you at a red light in a double lane? You looking straight minding your business and this nikka in his car looking at you like :dwillhuh:

Then you look back and he still keeps looking at you and you like WTF you want Habib :gucci:

Most awkward men on the planet.