Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Fine...

Remember this chick? My former secretary?
IMG-3318.jpg

Well one of the Indian brehs came up from Houston to celebrate his 35th bday. Hes not fob, very Americanized. Either way, he invites me and the only other black guy (they always invite us), the secretary, and like 4 othet Indians to HH.

I always say no cuz outside of the breh, i dont really fukk with my coworkers like that. Besides, i dont like seeing ppl drunk, and i knew that they all had feelings for the secretary and it would be awkward.

Then the secretary asks me if im going. I say no. She starts begging me to come and to bring my gf (was b4 she was my fiance) so that she wouldn't be the only girl. I told her my gf wouldnt come regardless, and if she felt uncomfortable around the indians she shouldn't go either:yeshrug:

Then the breh was like, "X is coming and he's paying for all the drinks and the food. Im gonna bring my girl and come."

Free food is s powerful incentive... do i go too:yeshrug:

We get to Yard House in Dallas and its ok. I eat alot and drink a bit and talk mainly to the breh and his girl cuz we are pretty tight. The rest of the table is the 4 indians and the secretary and they are surrounding her, hounding her about her love life, sex-life, asking her who is the most attractive guy at the company and shyt.:francis:

By the way, only 1 Indian is fob, rest are american fratbro types.

Secretary keeps trying to talk across the table and include me in the convo. Clearly as a cry for help but im in a relationship and i dont feel comfortable talking about sexlife so i pretty much stay distant.

After it gets late im like.. imma go home but birthday boy says they wanna move the party x house. Scotch, whiskey, poker for money. Im pretty good at poker so im like.. aight ill come.

Secretay is drunk now and shes like, "if hes going, im going." Birthday dude gets mad and says, "ok so u wanna go everywhere he goes? Cuz hes big and black?" I look at him and ask him what he just said:what:.

He says, "dude im joking im joking, u know how it is :troll:"

I look at the other breh and realize i just spent an hour in the presence of racist ass indians who i dont like, so i say... "nvm imma head home"

The rest is 2nd hand cuz i wasnt there:
- Apparently secretary went with the 4 indians to their house cu,mz she was wasted.
- Apparently they were buying her drinks all night.
- Once they got thete, they took her phone
- They only played one game of regular poker
- They kept giving her alcohol
- The next game they wanted to play strip poker
- She said no and wanted to call an uber
- She couldnt find her phone (forgot they took it)
- Birthday boy took her to a room and laid her down
- About 30minutes later he came in naked and tried to fukk
- she told him she was on her period but he still tried
- apparently he said shyt like, "if it was Wave u would let him fukk!"
- he only gave up after she hit him
- but they still slept together in the same room

After that all 4 of them denied everything. She has no reason to lie and i fully trust her. But the main reason i do is because X accidently let it slip that they stole her phone. And she found it the next morning and took a pick of birthday boy, ass naked in the bed....

But yeah she was traumatized, and wanted to press charges. Part of me felt a lite bad, but i was moreso shocked that i worked with fukkin gang rapists:picard:

Excuse the typos im driving

Crazy story, n outright criminal behavior.

Don't blame you for walking away from that job, cuz sooner or later, people like that get caught up.

Tragic that the dudes couldn't understand that maybe the woman set her barometer by what you did, was because she trusted you were a good guy, whereas they were outright scumbags n knew they'd be on that fukkshyt.

---

Superstar
Daps
The irony is, y’all make threads condoning rape and women getting punched in the face all the damn time, then wanna turn around and act chivalrous and self-righteous when it comes to others being weird af around women :mjlol:

I’ve seen y’all make threads singling out female posters, then a bunch of dudes sit around asking for pics and saying how they would fukk em. That’s the virtual equivalent of what you guys are saying Indian guys do. Ask some of the brehettes how comfortable they feel around here, oh wait they all fukking left because TLR is a toxic shythole

Cut that shyt out, ain't nobody condoing rape or hitting women. Foh with bs. Any cats that claim that bs get called out!
:camby:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I always say no cuz outside of the breh, i dont really fukk with my coworkers like that. Besides, i dont like seeing ppl drunk, and i knew that they all had feelings for the secretary and it would be awkward.

Then the secretary asks me if im going. I say no. She starts begging me to come and to bring my gf (was b4 she was my fiance) so that she wouldn't be the only girl. I told her my gf wouldnt come regardless, and if she felt uncomfortable around the indians she shouldn't go either:yeshrug:

Then the breh was like, "X is coming and he's paying for all the drinks and the food. Im gonna bring my girl and come."

I wonder how often this same scenario plays out for brothers across the country trying to just to work and mind their business. I swear every time there's a happy hour, or some other function and I have no intention on going....like clockwork here comes a female or two putting pressure on me to attend. Almost always on queue someone will say there's free grub there or the first drink is free.

And then there's the following..........

Secretay is drunk now and shes like, "if hes going, im going." Birthday dude gets mad and says, "ok so u wanna go everywhere he goes? Cuz hes big and black?" I look at him and ask him what he just said:what:.

I look at the other breh and realize i just spent an hour in the presence of racist ass indians who i dont like, so i say... "nvm imma head home"

I've never had that happen to me, but that plays a major reason why I don't like going to after work functions. I had a thread on here a long time ago on the very subject of drinking with non-Black people after work. I'm very leery of it and not just because of the above, but really anything awkward, criminal, or even HR related. Cuz I don't want to be a witness to something trife, don't want to have to save nobody, don't wan't to look at my coworker on Monday as a verified racist, etc.. Just not worth the headache.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Fine...

Remember this chick? My former secretary?
IMG-3318.jpg

Well one of the Indian brehs came up from Houston to celebrate his 35th bday. Hes not fob, very Americanized. Either way, he invites me and the only other black guy (they always invite us), the secretary, and like 4 othet Indians to HH.

We get to Yard House in Dallas and its ok. I eat alot and drink a bit and talk mainly to the breh and his girl cuz we are pretty tight. The rest of the table is the 4 indians and the secretary and they are surrounding her, hounding her about her love life, sex-life, asking her who is the most attractive guy at the company and shyt.:francis:

By the way, only 1 Indian is fob, rest are american fratbro types.

Secretary keeps trying to talk across the table and include me in the convo. Clearly as a cry for help but im in a relationship and i dont feel comfortable talking about sexlife so i pretty much stay distant.

After it gets late im like.. imma go home but birthday boy says they wanna move the party x house. Scotch, whiskey, poker for money. Im pretty good at poker so im like.. aight ill come.

The rest is 2nd hand cuz i wasnt there:
- Apparently secretary went with the 4 indians to their house cu,mz she was wasted.
- Apparently they were buying her drinks all night.
- Once they got thete, they took her phone
- They only played one game of regular poker
- They kept giving her alcohol
- The next game they wanted to play strip poker
- She said no and wanted to call an uber
- She couldnt find her phone (forgot they took it)
- Birthday boy took her to a room and laid her down
- About 30minutes later he came in naked and tried to fukk
- she told him she was on her period but he still tried
- apparently he said shyt like, "if it was Wave u would let him fukk!"
- he only gave up after she hit him
- but they still slept together in the same room

After that all 4 of them denied everything. She has no reason to lie and i fully trust her. But the main reason i do is because X accidently let it slip that they stole her phone. And she found it the next morning and took a pick of birthday boy, ass naked in the bed....

But yeah she was traumatized, and wanted to press charges. Part of me felt a lite bad, but i was moreso shocked that i worked with fukkin gang rapists:picard:

Excuse the typos im driving

Disgusting!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: i've NEVER seen an indian dude with a woman that wasn't indian breh...not saying it doesn't happen, but i've never seen it.

don't nobody want their dirty asses but indian women from where i'm sitting.

I know this one Guyanese Indian breh and he is married to a bad thick brownskinned black chick. :whew:And she was the one with the good government job and the big house while he was making pennies cleaning houses. Breh wasn't super tall or swagged out at all, matter fact he was short and starting to go bald and had zero swag, he looked like your typical Indian breh but the fact that he was Guyanese made all the difference personality wise because he was cool as fukk. This other Trinidadian Indian breh I know from college was on some hipster shyt but stayed pulling some cute beckies you wouldn't expect to see with an Indian. And finally, the whitewashed Indian breh who was married to a Reese Witherspoon looking pawg. But he divorced her and had no problem getting beckies because he was adopted and raised by cacs. The common thread is none of them Indian brehs were fobs or raised by two Indian parents from India. :ld:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
I live with two FOB Indians (I'm a university student) and one of them is stinking up the crib with his food... at 1:40am

Truly the WOAT humans. Uncool, socially-inept, and they feel like they're superior to blacks for some strange reason