Indian dudes at bars/lounges/clubs are creepy asf

NoStressB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
El Aye
The irony is, y’all make threads condoning rape and women getting punched in the face all the damn time, then wanna turn around and act chivalrous and self-righteous when it comes to others being weird af around women :mjlol:

I’ve seen y’all make threads singling out female posters, then a bunch of dudes sit around asking for pics and saying how they would fukk em. That’s the virtual equivalent of what you guys are saying Indian guys do. Ask some of the brehettes how comfortable they feel around here, oh wait they all fukking left because TLR is a toxic shythole

FAX

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ah, I see. Same goes for Indian brehs in my parents' home country Surinam (country between the Guyana's, culturally-wise Caribbean). They're nowhere near the Indians from India.
When I went to Suriname I got the impression that no one really fukked with Indians like that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think one of @Nicole0416's baby fathers is Indian. :dunnoboutdat:

Welp, this thread is over.

giphy.gif

:gladbron:potential fukery is high if this revelation is true
No, the thread is not over. I wasn't saying shyt. I don't give a fuk what he says, it's obvious that he's sanctioned and gets a pass, fuk it, his time is coming. But, nonetheless This is the dumb shyt that I'm talking about. Not even in this thread, I'm minding my own business, not saying a word and yall run with this.
and No, you dumb faggit ass white boy - I only like black men, I only have one baby father and he's black. foh with that racist stereotype shyt. Leave me the f alone.

Now he's the one derailing, but no one will say shyt about this white boy being annoying as fuk and derailing, and going off topic threads. But so quick to have the backs of these dumb white fuks in here, not saying not one word unless it's something extreme. No one tells him to stop..so quick to turn on your own and pop off, but silence for the whites.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This one nikka was creeping the whole club out one night. Looking like
c6jmpDk.jpg
. He stood in the corner staring at some beckies at the bar and making faces like he was trying to get their attention. I am looking at this nikka thinking he one of them taliban ass nigggas with a bomb or some shyt cuz he looked suspicious but I aint do nothing or thought I might be being racist so I left it alone and went up front. I come back an hour later and this nikka still doing the same staring shyt but was not doing some worm like movement like a snake gesture, the bartender hit me with the flashlight and pointed to Haji so then and there I knew it wasn't just me seeing this weird shyt. So I went over to Haji and was like "you got to go bruh". Haji was like "my friend why are you like this?" but i wasn't listening to him and all of a sudden he took off running thru the crowded club but slipped on the wet floor. I was like "mayne look at this crazy shyt, I don't need this today" . I pick Haji up off the floor he was still holding his beer bottle so I smack that shyt out his hand and full nelson him off his feet. Haji started squealing like a stuck pig, so loud the dj cut off the music and other security ran to the back to assist. I think it was after this and other incidents management was like don't let no more "passport" ass nikkas in and we aint let haji in the club unless they with a female.

:laff:

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
When I went to Suriname I got the impression that no one really fukked with Indians like that
I only visit for holidays, so I don't know the ins and outs, but I think it's mostly due to them minding their own business. As far as I know, Suriname is a melting pot that works. Those dudes over here in the Netherlands do the same thing as over there, but I know they're not like them Indians in India. That shyt would never ever fly both here and there :heh: My co-worker is one of them, we roast eachother about shyt like that. He never been to India though, and if I remember correctly he would never ever even go there.
What made you go to Suriname, if I may ask? :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I only visit for holidays, so I don't know the ins and outs, but I think it's mostly due to them minding their own business. As far as I know, Suriname is a melting pot that works. Those dudes over here in the Netherlands do the same thing as over there, but I know they're not like them Indians in India. That shyt would never ever fly both here and there :heh: My co-worker is one of them, we roast eachother about shyt like that. He never been to India though, and if I remember correctly he would never ever even go there.
What made you go to Suriname, if I may ask? :lupe:
My grandfather is from Suriname

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
<——Indo Guyanese heritage. Hated by Indians from India cause of this, good hygiene is mandatory for me, doesn’t not view women as a disease. Thank goodness I’m Guyanese American.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The irony is, y’all make threads condoning rape and women getting punched in the face all the damn time, then wanna turn around and act chivalrous and self-righteous when it comes to others being weird af around women :mjlol:

I’ve seen y’all make threads singling out female posters, then a bunch of dudes sit around asking for pics and saying how they would fukk em. That’s the virtual equivalent of what you guys are saying Indian guys do. Ask some of the brehettes how comfortable they feel around here, oh wait they all fukking left because TLR is a toxic shythole
Look at Habagee mad as fuxk

Musty ass dirty ass hindu cow worshiping ass gump

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s the other story breh? :feedme:

Fine...

Remember this chick? My former secretary?
IMG-3318.jpg

Well one of the Indian brehs came up from Houston to celebrate his 35th bday. Hes not fob, very Americanized. Either way, he invites me and the only other black guy (they always invite us), the secretary, and like 4 othet Indians to HH.

I always say no cuz outside of the breh, i dont really fukk with my coworkers like that. Besides, i dont like seeing ppl drunk, and i knew that they all had feelings for the secretary and it would be awkward.

Then the secretary asks me if im going. I say no. She starts begging me to come and to bring my gf (was b4 she was my fiance) so that she wouldn't be the only girl. I told her my gf wouldnt come regardless, and if she felt uncomfortable around the indians she shouldn't go either:yeshrug:

Then the breh was like, "X is coming and he's paying for all the drinks and the food. Im gonna bring my girl and come."

Free food is s powerful incentive... do i go too:yeshrug:

We get to Yard House in Dallas and its ok. I eat alot and drink a bit and talk mainly to the breh and his girl cuz we are pretty tight. The rest of the table is the 4 indians and the secretary and they are surrounding her, hounding her about her love life, sex-life, asking her who is the most attractive guy at the company and shyt.:francis:

By the way, only 1 Indian is fob, rest are american fratbro types.

Secretary keeps trying to talk across the table and include me in the convo. Clearly as a cry for help but im in a relationship and i dont feel comfortable talking about sexlife so i pretty much stay distant.

After it gets late im like.. imma go home but birthday boy says they wanna move the party x house. Scotch, whiskey, poker for money. Im pretty good at poker so im like.. aight ill come.

Secretay is drunk now and shes like, "if hes going, im going." Birthday dude gets mad and says, "ok so u wanna go everywhere he goes? Cuz hes big and black?" I look at him and ask him what he just said:what:.

He says, "dude im joking im joking, u know how it is :troll:"

I look at the other breh and realize i just spent an hour in the presence of racist ass indians who i dont like, so i say... "nvm imma head home"

The rest is 2nd hand cuz i wasnt there:
- Apparently secretary went with the 4 indians to their house cu,mz she was wasted.
- Apparently they were buying her drinks all night.
- Once they got thete, they took her phone
- They only played one game of regular poker
- They kept giving her alcohol
- The next game they wanted to play strip poker
- She said no and wanted to call an uber
- She couldnt find her phone (forgot they took it)
- Birthday boy took her to a room and laid her down
- About 30minutes later he came in naked and tried to fukk
- she told him she was on her period but he still tried
- apparently he said shyt like, "if it was Wave u would let him fukk!"
- he only gave up after she hit him
- but they still slept together in the same room

After that all 4 of them denied everything. She has no reason to lie and i fully trust her. But the main reason i do is because X accidently let it slip that they stole her phone. And she found it the next morning and took a pick of birthday boy, ass naked in the bed....

But yeah she was traumatized, and wanted to press charges. Part of me felt a lite bad, but i was moreso shocked that i worked with fukkin gang rapists:picard:

Excuse the typos im driving

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Fine...

IMG-3318.jpg

Well one of the Indian brehs came up from Houston to celebrate his 35th bday. Hes not fob, very Americanized. Either way, he invites me and the only other black guy (they always invite us), the secretary, and like 4 othet Indians to HH.

I always say no cuz outside of the breh, i dont really fukk with my coworkers like that. Besides, i dont like seeing ppl drunk, and i knew that they all had feelings for the secretary and it would be awkward.

Then the secretary asks me if im going. I say no. She starts begging me to come and to bring my gf (was b4 she was my fiance) so that she wouldn't be the only girl. I told her my gf wouldnt come regardless, and if she felt uncomfortable around the indians she shouldn't go either:yeshrug:

Then the breh was like, "X is coming and he's paying for all the drinks and the food. Im gonna bring my girl and come."

We get to Yard House in Dallas and its ok. I eat alot and drink a bit and talk mainly to the breh and his girl cuz we are pretty tight. The rest of the table is the 4 indians and the secretary and they are surrounding her, hounding her about her love life, sex-life, asking her who is the most attractive guy at the company and shyt.:francis:

Secretary keeps trying to talk across the table and include me in the convo. Clearly as a cry for help but im in a relationship and i dont feel comfortable talking about sexlife so i pretty much stay distant.

After it gets late im like.. imma go home but birthday boy says they wanna move the party x house. Scotch, whiskey, poker for money. Im pretty good at poker so im like.. aight ill come.

Secretay is drunk now and shes like, "if hes going, im going." Birthday dude gets mad and says, "ok so u wanna go everywhere he goes? Cuz hes big and black?" I look at him and ask him what he just said:what:.

I look at the other breh and realize i just spent an hour in the presence of racist ass indians who i dont like, so i say... "nvm imma head home"

- Apparently secretary went with the 4 indians to their house cu,mz she was wasted.

After that all 4 of them denied everything. She has no reason to lie and i fully trust her. But the main reason i do is because X accidently let it slip that they stole her phone. And she found it the next morning and took a pick of birthday boy, ass naked in the bed....

But yeah she was traumatized, and wanted to press charges. Part of me felt a lite bad, but i was moreso shocked that i worked with fukkin gang rapists:picard:

Did you fire them?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Fine...

IMG-3318.jpg

Damn :huhldup:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Fine...

IMG-3318.jpg

They’re disgusting sack of sh!ts