INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They are both white worshiping so I don't get trying put all c00ning on the Indian men. Indian women have more opportunities to date out than Indian men, which is true across the board for Asian men in general. When they do is, it's white 95% of the time. :Hell most of mixed race relationship between asian and nonasian people involve asian women.

I don't know why she mentioned Aziz's show. At least he tries to date other races of women.I have yet to see Mindy with anyone nonwhite.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Was talking with one of them and he was telling me how Arab girls don't give good head :mjlol: white girls are freaks.

Smh, you're talking to waste youths who have nothing to lose. He's talking about his mother, grandmother, sisters, aunts etc. How sad.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Smh, you're talking to waste youths who have nothing to lose. He's talking about his mother, grandmother, sisters, aunts etc. How sad.
:francis: You're an Arab? I mean that's how he felt and the Arabs from what I observed place a premium on white women when they come to the US.

I hope you aren't referring to South Asian women like the Op is bc if so you don't know what you're talking about.
I do know what I'm talking about. I met a lot of beautiful Indian women in college :yeshrug: Objectively speaking.

With that said what you mean I don't know what I'm talking about, educate me :jbhmm:

Kami

Banned
Daps
Where I'm from they stick together I won't even lie. Rarely date out the race.

It's diff here thi(Brampton). They run this place so they arrange relationships if need be.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She really gazed over Mindy Kaling. She have to put her at fault too breh. :usure:

Nah Kaling got all the white man dem in her show. Attractive white men (:dame: if applicable) at that and one with a black ball player in the early seasons and Ne-yo in the later seasons. But other Indian men? Nope. There was even an episode where her date an Indian man, says and she later admits that she's white washed.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Indian men are the biggest c00ns, look at aziz ansari.
Every show he's in, he's chasing a white chick.

Indian women are bad af too, I need to find me a nice Guyanese or Trini coolie....:noah:
maxresdefault.jpg

until they hit 28 years old or pop out a chid....you never see a bad ass older Indian woman

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@SunZoo why you one star this thread? :mjpls:

@BmoreGorilla We might have another one.

Just seems like more gender war/race war/c00n this and that. Not really my bag, nothing personal.

Now birds being man made organic spy drones.

:lupe:

What's up with you tagging @BmoreGorilla, yall keeping a list? Is it a raffle or something going on? :laugh:

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I know he's talking about those racist hairy curry bytches. I just noticed that on The Coli these fools will say :whoo:, those (insert ugly bytch) be fine. There was a thread where dudes were saying they run into Native American women that like brothas all the time when they are probably 1% of the population.
Thin or thick, real Native women are gorgeous when they're younger. If you live on the real rez or go to school in/or live at a base in Alaska you'll run into the dimes.

You'll also run into a lot of not dimes, just like everybody else.

Alcoholism and drug usage is normal.

Condom usage is culturally discouraged, hard, across the board. Sexual promiscuity is encouraged as a matter of survival. Rape is huge, because there's a lot of incest.

Natives can survive at blood alcohol levels that would kill Irishmen and Russians; but they also are incapable of functioning normally when they do drink.

Proceed with caution and respect.

Native women love fukking black men (and marrying white men). Native men love fukking white women (and black women, when black women give them play).

Brothers avoiding Native women are dumbasses. Fish in a barrel.