INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Thin or thick, real Native women are gorgeous when they're younger. If you live on the real rez or go to school in/or live at a base in Alaska you'll run into the dimes.

You'll also run into a lot of not dimes, just like everybody else.

Alcoholism and drug usage is normal.

Condom usage is culturally discouraged, hard, across the board. Sexual promiscuity is encouraged as a matter of survival. Rape is huge, because there's a lot of incest.

Natives can survive at blood alcohol levels that would kill Irishmen and Russians; but they also are incapable of functioning normally when they do drink.

Proceed with caution and respect.

Native women love fukking black men (and marrying white men). Native men love fukking white women (and black women, when black women give them play).

Brothers avoiding Native women are dumbasses. Fish in a barrel.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Issa white woman
d8a83663d4d95316_evamendes-xxxlarge_2.jpg
:what: she's Cuban and they have 20% SSA DNA in their ancestry. So, she would be classified as "Other".

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
shes white
As of having Euro ancestry yes. However, saying that she's straight Euro is where I have to disagree. This chick could not join a White Supremacist group. Also, she probably still gets treated like a minority in the entertainment industry. Personally, she's an "Other" type, but we can agree to disagree.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
As of having Euro ancestry yes. However, saying that she's straight Euro is where I have to disagree. This chick could not join a White Supremacist group. Also, she probably still gets treated like a minority in the entertainment industry. Personally, she's an "Other" type, but we can agree to disagree.
idk if you know this or any Cubans but many of them are straight 100% European with ancestry straight from Spain. Many of them have only been in Cuba for 1-2 generations. those genetic studies only give you an average based on their sample.

i dont care if white supremacist like her or not or if some jew in hollywood doesn't like her last name. shes white. her family is white in cuba and the us and thats it

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why do you feel the need to police white identity

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I 110% expected her to be ok with Indian women doing it though.

Looks like intentional cognitive dissonance is the one part of feminism that's actually intersectional.

Let me find out feminsm is an arms race for the attention of white boys and the demand to keep their own race of men as dedicated fallback options while they chase it :laff:

ctfu repped

Feminism

:mjlol:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to police anything with all due respect. All I was doing was giving statistical facts. Plus, the Cuban island is mainly mullatto and has a chunk of Whites there if I'm not mistaken.

Well saying the bytch ain't white cause she "couldn't join a white supremacist group" sounds weird as shyt, so anybody that's not in a white supremacist group is not white?

And most people in Cuba are white

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I 110% expected her to be ok with Indian women doing it though.

Looks like intentional cognitive dissonance is the one part of feminism that's actually intersectional.

Let me find out feminsm is an arms race for the attention of white boys and the demand to keep their own race of men as dedicated fallback options while they chase it
:ohhh: