INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So African Americans are "other"?
AA's are majority Black, so no.

Well saying the bytch ain't white cause she "couldn't join a white supremacist group" sounds weird as shyt, so anybody that's not in a white supremacist group is not white?

And most people in Cuba are white
I'll put it this way, you and I probably have two different standards of White and that's okay. What I will say is when "they" let these other groups in it's to be a token and keep the supremacy going. How is that, by giving them the gift of Whiteness. You know what, lets just call them off-whites :manny:

Daps
You sound stupid. I'm telling you skin lightening is something common to Indians and black people in Africa and some West Indian populations. You disagree with that? I can google articles about skin bleaching in Africa and Jamaica too, so what? I even saw a video where African men were tatooing their lips pink. What am I supposed to gather from shyt like that?

Come to Utica Av in Brooklyn if you want to see Orange people

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Isn't Kumail, Pakistani? Why is she complaining about someone so culturally different?

Full disclosure, I don't find East Indian women to be attractive at all. It's rare to find a beautiful/sexy one, in my experience.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I love Indian girls :wow:

Especially the darker ones.

The lighter ones aren't too attractive to me.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
hqdefault.jpg
main-qimg-c64d15fa6ae4d8ecb7f79e40791e2111-c
photofancie2014_04_16_18_26_38.jpeg

This is no where near Vybez Kartel and Sammy Sosa levels of fukkery.

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Article has a point. Outside of slumdog millionaire, every single Indian man I've seen in a film has chased a white woman.

House
Harold and Kumar
Parks and Recreation
Silicon Valley
Etc

But not my problem, handle your men punjabettes:yeshrug:

And don't act like Mindy Kailing ain't ever checked for an Indian man once onscreen :ufdup:
:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Only on the coli would Indian women be seen as "bad" :mjlol:
These nikkas will fawn over anything that ain't black and "exotic":mjlol:

In NYC Indo-carribean or coolies are seen as black by a lot of West Indians or people of carribean descent.

Go to Barbados, Trinidad, or Toronto and you see a lot of coolies. A lot of them are mixed with black. If you ever went to any West Indian carnival, you would know what I mean.

Those are the only types I know, you don't see many from South Asians in NYC. But the queens hub of Richmond Hill, Hollis, Queens Village is coolie central.

Last edited: