INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
INDIAN MEN ARE OPPORTUNISTS....

AN INDIAN WOMAN CANT DO SHYT FOR THEM

IT AINT EVEN ABOUT COLOR..THEY JUST WANT THAT WESTERN WORLD STIMULUS PACKAGE $$$

One of my exes she was a black woman whose step daddy was Indian ...

She is pissed now she just coming to terms with the fact that her Indian step daddy married her african American mom basically for a GREEN CARD into this country

I noticed once ole boy got his second store opened up in the MALL he is a jeweler he gave NO FUKKS about his wife or the family.....

Came out the divorce with NOTHING lost her home and drove a crappy car....

Dude ran GAME on him..

That's just ONE EXAMPLE :umad:
meet a indian who was the same as well.

Except this one was married to a mestizo mexican

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Breh I know the origin of the name, I used the name for sarcasm. I been studying this history for over a decade

You probably just got out your Mesoamerican history class and now wanna "school" nikkas

tumblr_mlkoyadFCT1so5xtno1_400.gif

Be gone :mjlol:
Instead of just taking the L gracefully this nikka wanna double down on his retarded ass joke :heh:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:mjlol:

Dravidians of course because they darker

but the northern ones sure know how to dance

india is a backward nation but let us hope things get better with them. they are still 'recovering' from british rule

also, let us put an end to the caste system and human slavery in general. that shyt aint right

:mjcry:
Caste system got the untouchables working on cremation their whole lives on ashes that are dumped in Ganges river :mjcry: These people bath in that river and call it a holly river when the shyt is dirty with dead animals and ashes of the dead :scust:

Word they love white women to the point its creepy. But white women aint checking for them lol.
That's real shyt, the Indian dudes used to be obsessed with the white bytches but they would get friend zoned hard as fukk :mjlol: I used to say to myself they was so obsessed they would be the type that might kill themselves over a bytch cause they used to be all emotional and shyt.

So you don't know the difference between east Indians and native americans? Because your comment made no sense.
The coolies of the caribbean are from India. He knows what he is talking about.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Instead of just taking the L gracefully this nikka wanna double down on his retarded ass joke :heh:

I said already I attempted to make a joke, doesn't mean I don't know who Quetzalcoatl was. Only the smart dumb nikkas attack like vultures. When you get 100s on History classes like me, then you can talk lil nikka :heh:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
On the low if you deal with some indian folks this always been an issue. In their culture many times the women got to get approval from dad and brothers on who they can date.

But the dad and the brothers be out there smashing everything.

I have known at least 2 indian girls who basically were shamed into not dating and marrying some black dudes. But their own dad and brothers were smashing every sista and white girl they could get their hands on.

And folks got the nerve to say black men try to police black womens coochies.....:mjlol:

RIGHT! Black men might be the tamest of all men when it comes to women in our race dating out. All one has to do is look at that story of that brotha getting killed in Greece. But over here in America, they have siestas choosing white men over black men on Primetime dating shows for all to see. Seems like we're the most lenient and calm when it comes to seeing women in our race choosing others.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
nikka I Go to school with Indian chicks and I live in Chicago. I have never seen a bad Indian chick. Them hoes be musty asf and hairy asf
In Chicago lol. The ones I see here in NY be bad but that's cause more of them I talk to are of the coolie variety. My only complaint or I'll say negative observance with them is a lot of them end up getting fat as they get older and when they get fat they get a bad shape like Mexican women. They got some baddies though for sure, though overall African American women are better but the Indian chicks that are bad are bad. I'm telling you!