INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I can't front, I was friends with a couple Indian coolie Caribbean folks from Guyanna and this is some real life shyt not just in the films. Those Indians love blonde hair white women and find them to be the salt of the earth. At least the caribbean ones, I don't know about the ones from India itself though but I won't be surprised if it's the same for them. They loved world of war craft and white women.
Indian men are the biggest c00ns, look at aziz ansari.
Every show he's in, he's chasing a white chick.

Indian women are bad af too, I need to find me a nice Guyanese or Trini coolie....:noah:
maxresdefault.jpg

Facts, they nice and some real riders. I gave up on a Coolie chick to move on and be with a black women :mjcry: I don't want to choose but I can't be letting the sistas down nah mean.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I 110% expected her to be ok with Indian women doing it though.

Looks like intentional cognitive dissonance is the one part of feminism that's actually intersectional.

Let me find out feminsm is an arms race for the attention of white boys and the demand to keep their own race of men as dedicated fallback options while they chase it :laff:

ctfu repped

So true so so true. It's rep on sight for you my breh.
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Bro what? Yes skin-lighteners are very popular in India, but they are also popular in Africa, and Jamaica. Some of these Jamaicans walking around looking like ghosts, I've never seen an Indian out here looking like that. What's your point?
I think his point is South Asians are the biggest consumers of skin lightening creams

Are you upset bai?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Indian men are the biggest c00ns, look at aziz ansari.
Every show he's in, he's chasing a white chick.

Indian women are bad af too,
I need to find me a nice Guyanese or Trini coolie....:noah:
maxresdefault.jpg
:mjlol:nikka stop lying them hairy ass, curry smelling hoes are ugly af. 90% of Indian women look like they don't even shave:hhh: