INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You don't need a caste system to be color struck, and the world is a good representation of that fact.

Oh trust me I know when I first moved down to Georgia I was told that I was attending a RED BONE CHURCH

I'm like wtf.. :picard:

The history of the Church was based on the fact that I'd you were darker than the light mahogany door they had

U were made too feel uncomfortable or unwanted

And the only reason my dark black azz was accepted cause my dark skinned daddy had MONEY...

And was married to my light skinned Mama...

Trust me breh I'm an OG I know how sick this world is

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
India is also the number one consumer of skin bleaching products. :mjlol:

After we stopped fukking with that shyt they started selling it in South and East Asia :francis:

Bro what? Yes skin-lighteners are very popular in India, but they are also popular in Africa, and Jamaica. Some of these Jamaicans walking around looking like ghosts, I've never seen an Indian out here looking like that. What's your point?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I read the article. She writes one sentence about that Geico cave man Mindy Kaling.

Mindy Kaling's show has been on for years AND she's had the highest profile of South Asian actors AND she does EVERYTHING the writer is complaining about. :shaq2:

One sentence given Kaling a pass because when a woman does it it's different. :sas1:

I'm sure if there's a Shea Butter Twitter this writer is a member of Curry Twitter
This is why I can't take most of these chicks serious they always got excuses for why chicks can do it but when it's men they mad as shyt. Foh. Be consistent or stfu

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
India is rape capital

In India the men get in line to rape bytches on some "I am next".
752.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
On the low if you deal with some indian folks this always been an issue. In their culture many times the women got to get approval from dad and brothers on who they can date.

But the dad and the brothers be out there smashing everything.

I have known at least 2 indian girls who basically were shamed into not dating and marrying some black dudes. But their own dad and brothers were smashing every sista and white girl they could get their hands on.

And folks got the nerve to say black men try to police black womens coochies.....:mjlol:
Maybe you just hanging around only non blacks because some lames in every group even on here try to police nikkas sex lives. shyt is weird no matter who does it to me.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
Bro what? Yes skin-lighteners are very popular in India, but they are also popular in Africa, and Jamaica. Some of these Jamaicans walking around looking like ghosts, I've never seen an Indian out here looking like that. What's your point?
They SPECIAL with it though!

Has skin whitening in India gone too far? - BBC News
But, despite repeated concerns, the lightening industry is booming, and diversifying. One market research firm even reported that more skin lightening creams are sold in India than Coca Cola.

In the dark: what is behind India’s obsession with skin whitening?
In 2014, India’s skin whitening industry shocked all when it launched a product called “Clean & Dry” that was intended to whiten a woman’s intimate parts.
They bleaching pussies nikka come on! :russ:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to graduate school and worked with a lot of South Asian cats. They love them some white wimmens :ohlawd:

Some were Muslim too but they loved to drink, eat bacon, and chase white girls BUT they knew when it was time to get married they had to find a girl with the same background :ufdup:
almost half of them marry white anyway :mjlol:
When I was looking at the statistics I was done :russ:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

You sound stupid. I'm telling you skin lightening is something common to Indians and black people in Africa and some West Indian populations. You disagree with that? I can google articles about skin bleaching in Africa and Jamaica too, so what? I even saw a video where African men were tatooing their lips pink. What am I supposed to gather from shyt like that?