INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
:comeon:... No they're not, they are mostly ugly as fukk. This is The Coli where niccas were saying they meet bad authentic Native American women all the time.

The carribean ones who are mixed with black are cute. I see a lot of coolies in NYC. Especially in Hollis, Richmond Hill area.

But I will admit, they do age like crap lol

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
INDIAN MEN ARE OPPORTUNISTS....

AN INDIAN WOMAN CANT DO SHYT FOR THEM

IT AINT EVEN ABOUT COLOR..THEY JUST WANT THAT WESTERN WORLD STIMULUS PACKAGE $$$

One of my exes she was a black woman whose step daddy was Indian ...

She is pissed now she just coming to terms with the fact that her Indian step daddy married her african American mom basically for a GREEN CARD into this country

I noticed once ole boy got his second store opened up in the MALL he is a jeweler he gave NO FUKKS about his wife or the family.....

Came out the divorce with NOTHING lost her home and drove a crappy car....

Dude ran GAME on her..

That's just ONE EXAMPLE :umad:

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I never had a relationship with an Indian girl, only one Pakistani. Not by choice, they just weren't in my immediate vicinity like that, and when I did get around them I was just too different for them, it is what it is. I been with more than a few coolies but I don't count them, they aren't culturally Indian, I don't care what they look like. I been with one Irish girl, the rest have been a mix of black and spanish girls. I don't even get a long with most american born Indians as it is, only Punjabis.

I don't know what this chick is complaining about though, that movie is based on a real story, are they supposed to change it to soothe her feelings? foh.

I do agree about aziz ansari though, that guy just seems like a fukkin cornball.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I went to graduate school and worked with a lot of South Asian cats. They love them some white wimmens :ohlawd:

Some were Muslim too but they loved to drink, eat bacon, and chase white girls BUT they knew when it was time to get married they had to find a girl with the same background :ufdup:
Gtfoh

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
They all love black women the most tho. CAC hoes are just for getting into corporate events

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
I think he meant Indians from India not natives since the writer of the article is an Indian women.
I know he's talking about those racist hairy curry bytches. I just noticed that on The Coli these fools will say :whoo:, those (insert ugly bytch) be fine. There was a thread where dudes were saying they run into Native American women that like brothas all the time when they are probably 1% of the population.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Article has a point. Outside of slumdog millionaire, every single Indian man I've seen in a film has chased a white woman.

House
Harold and Kumar
Parks and Recreation
Silicon Valley
Etc

But not my problem, handle your men punjabettes:yeshrug:

And don't act like Mindy Kailing ain't ever checked for an Indian man once onscreen :ufdup:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'm sure Indian women thought that of me and its true. Self hate is rampant and I've personally seen a lot of Indian men going all out for white women. I wasn't ever checking for Indian women growing up and am embarrassed of my view point.

Edit :whoo:

Really??

And why is that??

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Article is on point tho. Outside of slumdog millionaire, every single Indian man I've seen in a film has chased a white woman.

House
Harold and Kumar
Parks and Recreation
Silicon Valley
Etc

But not my problem, handle your men punjabettes:yeshrug:

And don't forget the Indian guy from The Big Bang theory.

This is white supremacy at work, making white women a prize that every man of every race should chase after.