INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
The other issue is business. Look at the Will Smith's movie Hitch. The movie studio believes that they'll make less money with two minority leads that's why they usually make one white. Plus, overseas racism is even more blatant so they make sure at least one white person is up front in the movie.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Article has a point. Outside of slumdog millionaire, every single Indian man I've seen in a film has chased a white woman.

House
Harold and Kumar
Parks and Recreation
Silicon Valley
Etc

But not my problem, handle your men punjabettes:yeshrug:

And don't act like Mindy Kailing ain't ever checked for an Indian man once onscreen :ufdup:

Yep

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indian and Pakistani nikkas have it really good...they could hoe all out in other countries, but then go to India and Pakistan to find a "decent virgin" to marry

The problem is their among the least desirable men to women

I rarely see them or Chinese/Japanese dudes swirling

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Throw 500 million living, breathing women that look like the women in your family of the same country your mother/grandmother etc came from as collateral damage to your own low self esteeem & trying to get white approval brehs :francis:

So it's true ...Asians value white validation more than their own well respected traditions and culture

Just like I thought I said that in the Hawaiian thread and cats got mad when I said native Hawaiians ain't gonna do shyt in regards to rising up against their white "oppressors" cause they value Western living

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
So it's true ...Asians value white validation more than their own well respected traditions and culture

Just like I thought I said that in the Hawaiian thread and cats got mad when I said native Hawaiians ain't gonna do shyt in regards to rising up against their white "oppressors" cause they value Western living
I can't agree with that fully brah. In my case it's true but I have family that doesn't ascribe to that view point. I've never mentioned how i was growing up to them as they live on the other side of the country but I'm out here today and feel like having a chat :mjgrin: and getting into the swing of things. I've got a lot to learn :mjgrin:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The other issue is business. Look at the Will Smith's movie Hitch. The movie studio believes that they'll make less money with two minority leads that's why they usually make one white. Plus, overseas racism is even more blatant so they make sure at least one white person is up front in the movie.

But didn't he play alongside Eva Mendes in that film?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
But didn't he play alongside Eva Mendes in that film?
Issa white woman
d8a83663d4d95316_evamendes-xxxlarge_2.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I can't agree with that fully brah. In my case it's true but I have family that doesn't ascribe to that view point. I've never mentioned how i was growing up to them as they live on the other side of the country but I'm out here today and feel like having a chat :mjgrin: and getting into the swing of things. I've got a lot to learn :mjgrin:

Okay so let me ask u this Did you deny Indian women in favor of white women because of Security and Money or you just wasn't attracted to Indian women?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I 110% expected her to be ok with Indian women doing it though.

Looks like intentional cognitive dissonance is the one part of feminism that's actually intersectional.

Let me find out feminsm is an arms race for the attention of white boys and the demand to keep their own race of men as dedicated fallback options while they chase it :laff:
:dame:its always different when its the females with cacs

thats real love breh

ctfu repped