InDePickWest Web of Lies

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
What is this group everybody keep speaking on?

Btw you just came in January were you lurking heavy before to know this group?

Phi, if I'm not mistaken, the sisterhood is nothing but, broad terminology for group think and clique mentality among certain women here...Essentially, the inability to call out fukkshyt from the same gender when you see it...Also the enabling and coodling of that very same fukkshyt coming from members of the same gender....For example, repping and dapping posts that disparage Black men..And that's no indictment on all of the women of the Coli because you can see most of the ladies do not partake in such behavior. That, and the fact that this same mentality can be seen in most of the men here as a lot of them will coodle some of the bs other male posters do, yet will be quick to call out the women for the same shyt. I know you for example, will call shyt out no matter the gender...I shouldn't have to salute anyone for some basic shyt like that, but I do salute you for being a mature adult.

It's funny tho, I've been called a simp because some of these nikkas feel as if I side with BW more than I do BM....shyt couldn't be further from the truth....Only reason it looks that way, is because, unlike a lot of these nikkas, I have no issues calling out whatever bs my peers (Black men) be on. I've been calling out the bs from both genders ever since I got here...I'm not about to turn blind eyes to and coodle grown ass adults on their shyt just because we share the same race and gender...I'm not.....If you're in the wrong...You're in the wrong...None of us here are children....We not cliqued up in gradeschool...So I shouldn't be seeing just a hand full of folks speak up against some of the blatant bs said on here...I shouldn't.

Last edited:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Phi, if I'm not mistaken, the sisterhood is nothing but, broad terminology for group think and clique mentality among certain women here...Essentially, the inability to call out fukkshyt from the same gender when you see it...Also the enabling and coodling of that very same fukkshyt coming from members of the same gender....For example, repping and dapping posts that disparage Black men..And that's no indictment on all of the women of the Coli because you can see large amount of ladies not partake in such behavior. That, and the fact that this same mentality can be seen in most of the men here as a lot of them will coodle some of the bs other male posters do, yet will be quick to call out the women for the same shyt. I know you for example, will call shyt out no matter the gender...I shouldn't have to salute anyone for some basic shyt like that, but I do salute you for being a mature adult.

It's funny tho, I've been called a simp because some of these nikkas feel as if I side with BW more than I do BM....shyt couldn't be further from the truth....Only reason it looks that way, is because, unlike a lot of these nikkas, I have no issues calling out whatever bs my peers (Black men) be on. I've been calling out the bs from both genders ever since I got here...I'm not about to turn blind eyes to and coodle grown ass adults on their shyt just because we share the same race and gender...I'm not.....If you're in the wrong...You're in the wrong...None of us here are children....We not cliqued up in gradeschool...So I shouldn't be seeing just a hand full of folks speak up against some of the blatant bs some of ya'll be on...I shouldn't.
nah it was literally a group of female posters. back when the coli had a groups section. :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im so broke compared to my Coli big bros :mjcry:

But once I get this Masters in Human Resources a sista finna be drowning in male PAWGS and diamonds :wow:
HR masters starts you off at about 30k. Within 5 years I can be 45k. I have a guaranteed position when I graduate too
I ain't trippin

30k so about $15 an hour :ohhh:

Im broke but Imma have my masters in 2 years making more money in one month than you do in a year. K bye.

But at 30k a year you're only making 2.5k a month :dwillhuh:

Actually Im gonna be making $36 bucks an hour after I get my Masters in HR next year with a job lined up for me and all Imma be doing in sitting behind a desk shuffling papers.

and you...you'll still be posting on the Coli.

So you're gonna be making 72k a year.... but above you say that within 5 years you can work your way up to 45k. And you said "I" not someone, so you were clearly talking about yourself.
Which is it? :patrice:
You making 30k a year, or 2.5 times that? That's a big discrepancy.... :mjlol:

I know this site is a lot of satire but who cares?
They're all adults.
Chris Brown admitted it himself that he's looked in the mirror and hated what he saw. He said out his own mouth he wanted to blow his brains out.
Thotting and drowning in drugs are men's favorite ways of dealing with hurt and anger.
He's damaged goods.

I'm someone's daughter and I'm Finna be 21 with a masters degree next year and have had a numerous invitations to fukk a few rappers living in LA.

Judge all women based off some thirsty hoes who get wet for crackheads, brehs

Make $30k a year living in LA brehettes.
Rappers must not be able to resist you :wow:

In all honesty, I dont mind your posting because I know you're trolling so I dont take you seriously. Its not a big deal to me, people lie on the internet all the time :yeshrug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

I made it to the top of the mountain!!!

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
If You Experienced Any Of These 3 Signs You Have Already Found Your Twin Flame...

This is one of the reasons why I stopped posting on Facebook. People post and read dumb shyt like this and really follow it in life than they wonder why their relationships don't work getting advice from the wrong sources or wrong people.:lolbron: the first problem is obvious. No one can complete you but yourself. That is understood with self acceptance, learning how to be alone, being comfortable with your own skin, learning how to love yourself, self security and etc. You have to respect other people's differences and them as an individual and they have to do the same thing for you. Gotta learn to accept and love someone for who they are and not what you want them to be. You can help them reach their full potential but don't try to alter them into something they are not. Folks try to look for their clones or twin not realizing that that there is only one them and some people you will click with or won't regardless if you are similar or different.

I always look at someone as if they are tripping if they look for people who are into the same shyt they are into or are looking for an echo chamber and expect to grow or be smarter. Sometimes you need to deal with someone who is a lot different than you to grow. This is why I laugh when I see some hipsters and some of these so called pro black folks that basically live in a bubble. They want to speak on issues and think they are oh so smart when they don't know how to deal with people who aren't like them or want to engage in anything that is outside of their comfort zone.

You typed all of this in the wrong thread :wow:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
30k so about $15 an hour :ohhh:

But at 30k a year you're only making 2.5k a month :dwillhuh:

So you're gonna be making 72k a year.... but above you say that within 5 years you can work your way up to 45k. And you said "I" not someone, so you were clearly talking about yourself.
Which is it? :patrice:
You making 30k a year, or 2.5 times that? That's a big discrepancy.... :mjlol:

Make $30k a year living in LA brehettes.
Rappers must not be able to resist you :wow:

In all honesty, I dont mind your posting because I know you're trolling so I dont take you seriously. Its not a big deal to me, people lie on the internet all the time :yeshrug:

She sounds like Napoleon

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The battles waged with @LadySimone :wow:..nikkas could be talking about how the sky is blue and sunny and she would be the one to bust the thread wide open talking about black men were the reason the sky didn't have enough clouds in it. Thread would descend into chaos.
LadySimone looked good too. Such a shame
:wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
LadySimone looked good too. Such a shame
:wow:

Nah. We have to get off this mindset of wanting to feel sympathy for idiocy because it's wrapped in a so called attractive package. Lady Simone was black. You know how many good looking black women are out here? She wasn't some rare unicorn. Just a typical bedwench. Probably rubbing alcohol on some rope burns as we speak.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I remember when I exposed that nikka @DaChampIsHere

nikka was on Sohh
And was like 17 in 2004
Then he was a 19 yr old sophomore in college on here in 2012:dead:

I exposed his hoe lying ass and he ain't been back under that sn since

Im sure he lurks on here tho

Prob claiming to be 22 and going towards his master's:mjlol:

Do you have a link to the thread? I wanna see this :russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nah. We have to get off this mindset of wanting to feel sympathy for idiocy because it's wrapped in a so called attractive package. Lady Simone was black. You know how many good looking black women are out here? She wasn't some rare unicorn. Just a typical bedwench. Probably rubbing alcohol on some rope burns as we speak.
I don't feel sympathy for her at all. You play with fire you get burned
:yeshrug: