InDePickWest Web of Lies

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Yall really still think its a female?

I think some yall dudes just want the idea of talking to a female, that you dont care that you talking to a man pretendigg to be a female lol

Its obvious dude was propping himself up by making fake female profiles and you ate it up.

And still want to eat it up

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I don't think its dead. Its just more that InDeCacWench was never in the "group", she's red. You can tell which users are in the group because they're usually average/shytposters who somehow have 2,000+ reps. They rep trade with each other.
What is this group everybody keep speaking on?

Btw you just came in January were you lurking heavy before to know this group?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This gay crossdressing dude. He used to pretend to be a girl so he could get penis pics from various male posters

He was just a weird dude all around. Just think of the gayest cat you could imagine writing in pink/silver font spamming threads and pretending to be a 19 year old chick

He got banned various times and would just come back as a different "female" poster 2 months later

It was to the point that every girl that registered on here had to prove she wasn't ****

Either he left for good or he got so good at disguising himself that people don't notice him anymore
**** never left this site.

He's still on here.

You can't get rid of the guy, he always reappears...it's been this way since SOHH.

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
What is this group everybody keep speaking on?

Btw you just came in January were you lurking heavy before to know this group?

Yeah I lurked heavily before actually joining and even went back and read threads that are several years old just for the hell of it.

There were a lot of posters that were blatant LSA trolls back then like @LadySimone and @Yup. Despite them being obvious trolls they would lowkey get sneak dapped by a lot of the other female posters here.

There aren't many trolls left but some that come to mind are:
@Honey Bee @A Woman's Opinion @Lifejennings

I've said it before but you're one of the better posters here, this does not apply to you.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah I lurked heavily before actually joining and even went back and read threads that are several years old just for the hell of it.

There were a lot of posters that were blatant LSA trolls back then like @LadySimone and @Yup. Despite them being obvious trolls they would lowkey get sneak dapped by a lot of the other female posters here.

There aren't many trolls left but some that come to mind are:
@Honey Bee @A Woman's Opinion @Lifejennings

I've said it before but you're one of the better posters here, this does not apply to you.

The battles waged with @LadySimone :wow:..nikkas could be talking about how the sky is blue and sunny and she would be the one to bust the thread wide open talking about black men were the reason the sky didn't have enough clouds in it. Thread would descend into chaos.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I remember when I exposed that nikka @DaChampIsHere

nikka was on Sohh
And was like 17 in 2004
Then he was a 19 yr old sophomore in college on here in 2012:dead:

I exposed his hoe lying ass and he ain't been back under that sn since

Im sure he lurks on here tho