InDePickWest Web of Lies

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
How is he going to talk about growing out of things while he has Dipset in his avatar?:skip: He's probably out there still wearing pink.

Camron =Pink, not dipset
WWE vs Dipset lol
U trying too hard nikka nerd
Like I said, i''ll victimize yo whole tsc clan

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
This gay crossdressing dude. He used to pretend to be a girl so he could get penis pics from various male posters

He was just a weird dude all around. Just think of the gayest cat you could imagine writing in pink/silver font spamming threads and pretending to be a 19 year old chick

He got banned various times and would just come back as a different "female" poster 2 months later

It was to the point that every girl that registered on here had to prove she wasn't ****

Either he left for good or he got so good at disguising himself that people don't notice him anymore
only poster I ever put on ignore that bozo was outta control

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Just pure :duck:. She's clearly ashamed of her real age. She might be an old troll lol.

I've been on forums for a minute and there are always ppl building these elaborate online characters/personas and sooner or later they get outed. Some like OriginalGangsta last a short while. I've seen forums where someone gets exposed 10 years deep in the game :damn:. How you telling duck tales for a decade:wtf:. Has to be an illness.
They get mod help.

Any non-mods who try to expose are banned.

When leadership changes, mods fall out of favor or mods go rogue is when the oldest trolls are officially xposed.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I think the Sisterhood might be dead y'all. They didn't show up in the other thread about them and they didn't form like Voltron to deflect criticism from inpickdewest (user name is straight fukking garbage by the way). Maybe they are learning to choose their battles wisely or nikkas on here are fukking some of them now. Who knows.

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
I think the Sisterhood might be dead y'all. They didn't show up in the other thread about them and they didn't form like Voltron to deflect criticism from inpickdewest (user name is straight fukking garbage by the way). Maybe they are learning to choose their battles wisely or nikkas on here are fukking some of them now. Who knows.

I don't think its dead. Its just more that InDeCacWench was never in the "group", she's red. You can tell which users are in the group because they're usually average/shytposters who somehow have 2,000+ reps. They rep trade with each other.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

i looked the sisterhood in the eyes and masturbated infront of them

they aint bout that life

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't think its dead. Its just more that InDeCacWench was never in the "group", she's red. You can tell which users are in the group because they're usually average/shytposters who somehow have 2,000+ reps. They rep trade with each other.

I remember when they'd defend anyone or would just disrupt a thread, even if they didn't like the target. Once the trolls (leaders) started getting banned there was no one to take the heat for them i.e. no posts to dap/rep without explicitly stating the opinion themselves and it kind of dried up.