InDePickWest Web of Lies

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm lying. Dude just rode a troll gimmick til he was exposed and left. Just wanted to see if anyone would give him that post death stimulus package talking about he was a good poster or something. I remember he said he took pride in not dapping people.
Brah tell me dude was not the most arrogant, bytch made nikka ever...:wow:

nikka would literally pick random threads and disagree with everybody

Which didn't make sense
Cause he would disagree with the thread topic then disagree with the people who disagreed with the thread topic too :dead:
Basically disagreeing with himself:wow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It's nothing serious in hindsight but she isn't the dry prude she acts like outside the PMs :sas2:

plus months ago she negged me saying shyt like, "remember you sent me dikk pics", yeah I did..and you thanked me for them

:mjlol: Thread about to go nuclear

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Brah tell me dude was not the most arrogant, bytch made nikka ever...:wow:

nikka would literally pick random threads and disagree with everybody

Which didn't make sense
Cause he would disagree with the thread topic then disagree with the people who disagreed with the thread topic too :dead:
Basically disagreeing with himself:wow:

Dude was a pretty normal poster until about the end of SOHH and he started OD'ing on that arrogant/contrarian shtick. He used to dabble in it and I guess he saw that's what got him the most attention and he rode with it til the end. You knew in major subject he would show up halfway through to make sure he could sniff out the general consensus to go against it. After that he would look for nitpicks in his own side's counter arguments to start side arguments. :dead: If you ignored him he would eventually leave.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I've had her on ignore for the longest, is it worth it to take her off to read this thread brehs?

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
So did she ever respond?
Before she was banned and unbanned from the thread she said something like, "Can't wait to read all this later :mjgrin: "

I've had her on ignore for the longest, is it worth it to take her off to read this thread brehs?
All her contradictory posts OP kept quoting makes the fukkery better :wow:

Daps
It's nothing serious in hindsight but she isn't the dry prude she acts like outside the PMs :sas2:

plus months ago she negged me saying shyt like, "remember you sent me dikk pics", yeah I did..and you thanked me for them

:palm::palm: Maybe she was just being polite??

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika