InDePickWest Web of Lies

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
No problem explaining at all. I got attacked for supporting a black chick liking white men. I got attacked and called someone a name. I'm light and I like men who look like me. All the thirst post I make about Roman Reigns and it's now a problem :gucci:

But the brothas on here can post pictures of white chicks and it's okay. I don't attack the men here for liking white women. Plenty of beautiful white women out there but as soon as I defend a black woman or a black man's choice it's wrong. So yep that's my comment. Nothing to run from and no one can shame me because I'm attracted to light skinned men. :francis:

:manny:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
You copy and jock everything we (AA's) do and your confused by "Your mans)?... :mjlol:
But I digress...
But you were cheering he/she on multiple times and now you on some other shyt...
Stick by him/her nikka... :ufdup:
She'll ignore your statements like she's ignoring this :mjpls:
You know damn well who I am, you want me to post that PM to jog your memory? :sas2:

Sure you have :russell:

Prynce

Daps
I'm kidding but I will be in the A in August. Trying to go to Lenox mall. I heard its poppin there. :mjpls:
We can meet up :mjpls:

I'll show you around the bity and keep you safe from the wolves :mjpls:

Cause you know theres darkness in the A
:wow:

Lenox cool but it's for out of towners :manny:
But they got nice designer shops and a lot of to do that way

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Bullshyt. I got attacked in that thread so I attacked back. You expect the women on here to take your shyt but if a woman dishes back out you complain. And I don't constantly gloat on anything. I said I like men who are lighter. Don't y'all have a thread on here that's dedicated to "red bones with big t*tties" by the way? But a light chick can't like someone of the same hue as her......and the dad I'm always bragging about on here who passed, my stepdad, was a dark man.
So how about you leave me alone. :hamster:

So the fukk what. How u so offended you cosign some shyt like that? Coli needs to tighten up.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
who exactly was ****?

This gay crossdressing dude. He used to pretend to be a girl so he could get penis pics from various male posters

He was just a weird dude all around. Just think of the gayest cat you could imagine writing in pink/silver font spamming threads and pretending to be a 19 year old chick

He got banned various times and would just come back as a different "female" poster 2 months later

It was to the point that every girl that registered on here had to prove she wasn't ****

Either he left for good or he got so good at disguising himself that people don't notice him anymore

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
You're going to be hounded on here till you get ran off like she did.

It would've been easier for you to apologize and just say it was a "heat of the moment" type outburst... My sentimentality would've came into play at the least but you're steadfast in that bullshyt excuse so just don't be surprised if nikkas keep the heat on you... as this thread clearly shows that brehs don't have short memories on here for females that act of a "certain mold".

What you tryna say bruh?! Huh?! Say I won't punch you in your face right now!!!

:mjcry: I'm sorry, I just wanted to get in on it.