Independent restaurants are being crushed by the labor shortage. They're raising prices, cutting ope

Daps
Thanks vaxxers for supporting authoritarian policies.

giphy.gif

Daps
This is based on nothing

Restaurants built their business model around exploiting their employees with a 3rd world minimum wage, and then expecting customers to pay them with tips.
They then still price gouge customers to double dip with the profits.

Nobody is falling for these right wing talking points with no substance behind them.

It's so weird how the same people that claim to love capitalism actually don't like capitalism at all when they themselves have to experience the ill effects of it.

I've long said no one actually likes capitalism and this kind furthers my point. Not even big businesses and billionares do and they spent ALOT of money to make sure they no longer had to operate in a capitalistic system anymore.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Come on in brother. We gotta nice table for you. Yea sit on down. How you liking the seat brother. Yes thank you, This is a nice establishment.

O, forgot to ask, can I see your vaccination papers. :lolbron: (Speaks loud)

O you forgot them?
O well sorry we can't serve you and im gonna have to ask you to leave sir.
:pachaha:. This is a vaxx only establishment.
Sorry. Yea yup I understand sir we just can't serve you if you're unvaccinated. :jawalrus:

I didnt embarrass you, just come back after you're fully vaccination.

I heard u say u forgot your papers but we need that in order to serve you sir have a nice day thank you.

fukk me?
Thank you sir. Real colorful. You're going to fukk me up after work. Sir please leave or I'm calling the police.

Empty-restaurant.jpg

I need a raise.

Last edited:
Daps
Come on in brother. We gotta nice table for you. Yea sit on down. How you liking the seat brother. This is a nice establishment.

O, forgot to ask, can I see your vaccination papers. :lolbron: (Speaks loud)

O you forgot them?
O well sorry we can't serve you and im gonna have to ask you to leave sir.
:pachaha:. This is a vaxx only establishment.
Sorry. Yea yup I understand sir we just can't serve you if you're unvaccinated. :jawalrus:

I didnt embarrass you, just come back after you're fully vaccination.

I heard u say u forgot your papers but we need that in order to serve you sir have a nice day thank you.

fukk me?
Thank you sir. Real colorful. You're going to fukk me up after work. Sir please leave or I'm calling the police.

Empty-restaurant.jpg

I need a raise.
eating-paste.gif

Daps

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
It's so weird how the same people that claim to love capitalism actually don't like capitalism at all when they themselves have to experience the ill effects of it.

I've long said no one actually likes capitalism and this kind furthers my point. Not even big businesses and billionares do and they spent ALOT of money to make sure they no longer had to operate in a capitalistic system anymore.
Agreed.
This is going on right now with at my job.
Everyone that talks that "pulls yourselves up by the bootstraps" and libertarian talking points are currently pissed off at how shytty our new health insurance is.
Some of them can no longer even have their wives on their policy due to age restrictions.
Suddenly, they want universal health care.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
This is what happens when the government prints money.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Forget what country you live in bruhs. Restaurants better plead with the governor to loosen that shyt up or y'all gonna eating out at Taco Bell in no time.

can you cite a source for your claims? this so called "labor shortage" has been reported on months before any vaccine passports were required in some cities.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Do you guys just spin a wheel with right-wing talking points and post whatever it lands on no matter what?

No, I don’t even watch or follow politics. But guess what trump is the one who signed of on all this.

It’s just common sense. Print money and you get inflation.