Independent restaurants are being crushed by the labor shortage. They're raising prices, cutting ope

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't know what a drifter is. Sound like a cac opinion and Im not a Trump supporter. I don't support mandates and I don't support you sounding psychotic

You talking like someone who in real life wants big boy problems so Im trying to understand whats so special about Jim Crow Biden and my opinion that it's worth all that. You can't be like this to people in real life.

Maybe you should just relax. Maybe you're insane. Get treatment faggit. I support that. Drift your silly ass to the hospital and get your meds.
Bruh how many people gotta tell you you’re a Trump supporter before you realize we all know you’re a Trump supporter?

Sit your beige Cac Verdean ass down and argue with your old lady about her not ironing your musty ass karate gi.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
you're overlooking the largest motivator for stimuluses in the first place, to incentive people to remain home while a deadly virus was circulating.

the u.s wasn't alone among first world nations in providing financial aid to their citizens.

2008 less printing ... :ufdup: no ZIRP for 12 years ... :ufdup:

= better condition now .. less hidden inflation over the last 12 years (asset prices, discretional spending, top end wages) + better real economy.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Sidenote I really wish people would actually take some time to learn what communism is :mjlol:

Authoritarianism and Communism aren't the same thing folks. Please read a book for once in your lives
Communism has occult roots. The issue is the Heart of man is wicked. Government always end up exploiting its people and Democide is the #1 killer in history.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You don’t have a point because you hide what capitalism is to pass off your agenda. I go by definitions, how about you?

Capitalism definition: an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

Now you tell me what economic practice is better than having a country’s trade and industry controlled by private owners (I.e. US)? The problem isn’t capitalism in itself but the FACT that people at the top rigged capitalism to where it benefits them...
Yea. They allowed crony capitalism, which eventually created monopolies.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Breh, you're doing exactly what communists do. "That's not true communism! Read the definition of communism!" Um OK breh, if it's only communism if practiced as the pure form of communism, I guess you're right...

Same shyt here - are you going to argue that we don't live in a capitalist country?

How can we have a conversation if we don’t agree on the terms the convo is about?
:jbhmm:

Any school of thought can be taken and twisted to ones benefit. Which is why I brought the definition then asked if it an economy’s industry and trade shouldn’t be in the hands of private owners (the citizens) then whose hands should it be in? A simple barter system where I trade my sheep for your fruit and then I take a little of my fruit and sheep to the fence maker so he can build a fence around my property; you do understand that this is also capitalism? Because in this, the economy’s industry AND trade is in the hands of the barterers i.e. the private citizens. So if you have a problem WITH THIS type of economy, then WHO should the economy’s industry and trade be in the hands of?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The mandates are the right idea. Unless you want covid to be an issue forever? You keep bringing up Joe Biden like I care about him. You anti vaxxers/conspiracy theorist are terrible for humanity.
The mandate comes from your daddy Joe so yes you care about him. You believe a mandate is necessary for us to work so you're also a bussy boy for the government.
Bruh how many people gotta tell you you’re a Trump supporter before you realize we all know you’re a Trump supporter?

Sit your beige Cac Verdean ass down and argue with your old lady about her not ironing your musty ass karate gi.
I don't care what foreigners and hype beast message board cacs say coolie.

Piss colored fake street rat cage cleaning biology degree havin fisher price my first ebonics talkin bald since bird genetics Indian foreigner hasn't been here 2 generations and already feeling comfie. Pitiful.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
capitalism inexorably leads to a concentration of wealth in the hands of a minority.

But you can’t start at the definition of capitalism and explain how.

All you’ll do is use today where the govt has rigged capitalism by passing law after law, looking the other way, and blatantly bailing out corporations that are large enough to fund their lavish lifestyles. As I said the barter system itself is a form of capitalism and no one can say that the barter system in itself is unfair

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
But you can’t start at the definition of capitalism and explain how.

All you’ll do is use today where the govt has rigged capitalism by passing law after law, looking the other way, and blatantly bailing out corporations that are large enough to fund their lavish lifestyles. As I said the barter system itself is a form of capitalism and no one can say that the barter system in itself is unfair

why the hell are you insisting on dragging "rigged capitalism" into my discussion? what is wrong with you?

i am talking about raw capitalism. just like you are.

start the system at 0.

money is a claim on the work of others.

more money implies more claims against others implies more power than the average individual.

more power than average tends statistically over large sets towards greater gains than average for the holders of that power.

or in monetary terms marginal (disposable) income confers disproportionate advantage.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
why the hell are you insisting on dragging "rigged capitalism" into my discussion? what is wrong with you?

i am talking about raw capitalism. just like you are.

start the system at 0.

money is a claim on the work of others.

more money implies more claims against others implies more power than the average individual.

more power than average tends statistically over large sets towards greater gains than average for the holders of that power.

or in monetary terms marginal (disposable) income confers disproportionate advantage.
:patrice: why you change your screenname?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
start the system at 0.

Deal. We’re at 0 and implement capitalism:

Capitalism definition: an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

Spell out how industry and trade being controlled by citizens, with no rigging for outside forces, turns into what you say it does. The most simplest form of an economic system is bartering which is a form of capitalism. It’s on you to explain with no meddling from the govt how it would become corrupt.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Deal. We’re at 0 and implement capitalism:

Spell out how industry and trade being controlled by citizens, with no rigging for outside forces, turns into what you say it does. The most simplest form of an economic system is bartering which is a form of capitalism. It’s on you to explain with no meddling from the govt how it would become corrupt.

i just spelled it out. starting at 0 ...

create the first corp and follow what i said ...