Independence Day Resurgence

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
this sh*t has great special efx and the whole nine. Just felt some of the story was rushed and sped up (i'll give it that time limit is being handled here) They really give that scientist a BIG ROLE in this movie, almost steals the movie by his corny charisma, if there ever was such a thing. Again being that we live in an era where young actors with love roles rule the world, this one is no exception. It boggles my mind that they decided after 20 years to make a sequel to this, no wonder will smith declined to play a role in this, they should have just let the original be as it was. I was entertained though, it's good for a one time view. :manny:
Will read that script and said fukk it. Dialogue was corny as fukk too.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
another unneeded big budget movie about to flop. shyt never looked good at any point. I'm a cynical b*stard, but it think people are finally catching up to me with movies like this. You can judge all of these books by their covers. it's gonna be the summer of the flop. Tarzan is next.

"wahh wahh Disney is ruining the movie industry." Disney's movies actually look good. (BFG ehhhh)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Damn, time to cancel the sitter. I thought yall would be hype over the CGI at least.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I knew this movie was gonna be garbage. shyt the original one came out like 12 years ago. Nobody was checking for a sequel that many years later

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I knew this movie was gonna be garbage. shyt the original one came out like 12 years ago. Nobody was checking for a sequel that many years later
20 years ago bruh. You probably weren't even born yet if u didn't know this came out in the 90s lol

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like a lot of complaining about nothing. ID4 was not a masterpiece itself, it was corny and dragged at times and made absolutely no sense how they inserted a fukking PC or Apple virus to take out the aliens but offered amazing fx at the time with some good action which this one is no different. Y'all say y'all hate black folks being typed casted but will was casted as your stereotypical loud mouthed wise cracking Negro with his wife being a stripper lol

fukk you Debbie downers, I'm still seeing this shyt

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Saw it..thought it was decent :manny:

But yea.. Dory will probably take this weekend. Dory had a shytload of movie times. Will catch Neon Demon tomorrow