Independence Day Resurgence

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Drop spoilers...how it ends who dies...how the aliens got there

It ends with the young cats blasting a Godzilla sized alien Queen with alien ships in the desert.

They retcon alot of stuff like "oh yeah this alien ship did not crash." It landed and stopped working when the virus hit the mothership because it was a drilling ship. So, now they are saying that the aliens did not want to destroy the people and take over the planet but take earths core to fuel their ship.

Vivica A. Fox and Bill Pullman die. Judd Hirsch almost died something like 3 times.

The aliens got here because the mothership in ID4 sent out a distress call.

The next movie could be a intergalatic war with Earth and other aliens fighting the aliens from ID4 and ID4 2

Brent Spiner was really good.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It ends with the young cats blasting a Godzilla sized alien Queen with alien ships in the desert.

They retcon alot of stuff like "oh yeah this alien ship did not crash." It landed and stopped working when the virus hit the mothership because it was a drilling ship. So, now they are saying that the aliens did not want to destroy the people and take over the planet but take earths core to fuel their ship.

Vivica A. Fox and Bill Pullman die. Judd Hirsch almost died something like 3 times.

The next movie could be a intergalatic war with Earth and other aliens fighting the aliens from ID4 and ID4 2

:why::what::merchant:

:snoop:

I probably shouldn't be so disappointed or surprised since it's a mindless action flick...but that's waay too much change. Should've known it would be that level of fukkery when Data was shown to be alive still.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

So they pretty much gave away the movie in the TV spots and trailers :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
shyt.. so should I see this or Neon Demon tomorrow :patrice:

The Neon Demon easily, and I haven't even got around to seeing this yet because the entire country has been covered in thunderstorms for the past two days so fukk going through that. :russ:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
this sh*t has great special efx and the whole nine. Just felt some of the story was rushed and sped up (i'll give it that time limit is being handled here) They really give that scientist a BIG ROLE in this movie, almost steals the movie by his corny charisma, if there ever was such a thing. Again being that we live in an era where young actors with love roles rule the world, this one is no exception. It boggles my mind that they decided after 20 years to make a sequel to this, no wonder will smith declined to play a role in this, they should have just let the original be as it was. I was entertained though, it's good for a one time view. :manny: