In your opinion what is the best Metal Gear Solid game?

What is the best Metal Gear Solid game?

Votes: 18 30.0%

Votes: 5 8.3%

Votes: 34 56.7%

Votes: 2 3.3%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Daps
I voted for MGS1 but I can definitely see how MGS3 with its more modern gameplay mechanics would get the nod. Having played the series for the first time in the last 2-3 days, MGS1 definitely delivered and drew me in despite the technical limitations of the PS1, and it deserved every bit of praise it got. MGS2 wasn't as big of a deal for me playing it well after the release, but I found the newer entries less captivating despite the "better gameplay". Looking at the thread results, it seems like most people here feel the same way though.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I voted for MGS1 but I can definitely see how MGS3 with its more modern gameplay mechanics would get the nod. Having played the series for the first time in the last 2-3 days, MGS1 definitely delivered and drew me in despite the technical limitations of the PS1, and it deserved every bit of praise it got. MGS2 wasn't as big of a deal for me playing it well after the release, but I found the newer entries less captivating despite the "better gameplay". Looking at the thread results, it seems like most people here feel the same way though.
Imagine playing MGS1 for the first time back in 98 bro. shyt was unbelievable.