In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
And one more thing

you mean to tell me they had the opportunity to have their monster character that they been pushing for months be the champion on Halloween? Halloween which just so happens to be ppv, where he could get dethroned, you could have done that and sold crazy merch for the holiday but instead you choose to double down on your commitment to a guy who will never be looked at as a top tier guy? That’s stubborn as fukk.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
y7za7f7vymz21.jpg

:mjlol::russ::pachaha:
I was talking bout Charlotte/Bayley :yeshrug:

Rayzah

Daps
Another thing

last night didn’t ruin the fiend. It ruined Seth. He is getting that “being pushed despite any consequences of good storytelling” heat. The same as Cena, Roman and now him. He needs to drop the title ASAP

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
That's what I said as I watched the match. He kept coming and coming and coming like a monster that wouldn't stay down. Are the fans, the same fans that cry about storytelling, patient to let it all unfold?

That will be the million dollar question but its also up to the 'E's part to tell a good horror storyline here. They better not botch the story or else it will get even worse from here on out.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And one more thing

you mean to tell me they had the opportunity to have their monster character that they been pushing for months be the champion on Halloween? Halloween which just so happens to be ppv, where he could get dethroned, you could have done that and sold crazy merch for the holiday but instead you choose to double down on your commitment to a guy who will never be looked at as a top tier guy? That’s stubborn as fukk.

Crown Jewel isn't kayfabe. Its a house show on a grand scale.

Rayzah

Daps
Crown Jewel isn't kayfabe. Its a house show on a grand scale.
Yea I’m definitely not watching this time. But if they are going to spend so much tv time advertising it then I wouldn’t care

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That will be the million dollar question but its also up to the 'E's part to tell a good horror storyline here. They better not botch the story or else it will get even worse from here on out.
The problem with this tho is they’ve done nothing to give you faith they’ll tell a good story. Not a thing. And the fans reactions play into that. This wasn’t just one event; this is a laundry list of events. Last night was just the latest one

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The problem with this tho is they’ve done nothing to give you faith they’ll tell a good story. Not a thing. And the fans reactions play into that. This wasn’t just one event; this is a laundry list of events. Last night was just the latest one

The fans played into it last night. They thought it was going to be the fiend victorious and leaving with the belt instead of letting it all play out. We do it to ourselves over and over then blame the promotion for letting us down.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's what I said as I watched the match. He kept coming and coming and coming like a monster that wouldn't stay down. Are the fans, the same fans that cry about storytelling, patient to let it all unfold?
Because wwe hasn’t shown anyone should have faith in their storytelling ability. This week in particular gave us the lashley and Lana shyt, kofi, and now this. This isn’t happening in a vacuum. If it was a one off thing then yeah people would really need to pump all their brakes. But this is a cascade of crap careening down a the river.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The fans played into it last night. They thought it was going to be the fiend victorious and leaving with the belt instead of letting it all play out. We do it to ourselves over and over then blame the promotion for letting us down.
Because that’s the story they were telling up to that point. If you want to tell a true horror story then you need to do set ups. They didn’t. You need to do more than have Seth cower and cry and scream whenever he and bray share the same space. They didn’t. You need to make it clear what your storytelling intentions are at every bit of the story to get the fans to go on the ride with you rather than starting one way and then ending on a completely different note.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Of course Vince liked the reaction. He's a senile Trump supporter. That's how all MAGAs are. Even when reality and truth are in their face they change the narrative to justify what they did.
Reports are out that was bull and he really didn’t like the reaction. Says he knows he fukked up