In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

Daps
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: @ that counter

Yet he still lost :mjcry:

That was a good match.

Qt7Ht8E.gif

Qt7Ht8E.gif

Qt7Ht8E.gif

Qt7Ht8E.gif

Qt7Ht8E.gif

Really ?

You insulted my city with this bullshyt WWE :scust:

Man what the fukk? :scust:

WHY NOT DO THIS FIVE MINUTES AGO BRAY?!?!?!?! :mindblown:

AEW CHANTS I'M DONE!

:mjlol: same goofs will be tuning in tomorrow and attending the next life event

That being said, people are putting too much faith in AEW and are going to wind up disappointed sooner or later.

y7za7f7vymz21.jpg

:mjlol::russ::pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
*OTHER Responses *
So THAT'S why Seth came off Twitter. He knew the ending to this match and though "fukk that."

But legitimately now, how can you run a billion dollar corporation and be so fukking retarded. We know have to look at some points from King of the Ring 1998 to realise what a disaster this was:

1) Undertaker threw Mankind off the cell TWICE, and the match continued. Part of the thing with HIAC is anything goes, it can't be stopped.

2) They had Kane vs Austin for the title in similar circumstances. They put a massive threat against Austin, but at the same time knew Kane couldn't lose to him. So what they do? A screwy finish to set up the rematch which Kane won (albeit they pulled the trigger on that 24 hours later).

There was a million ways to go about this, but between 37 writers, HHH, Vince, the wrestlers, Heyman and anybody else with a brain cell, HOW the actual fukk did they settle on "Have Seth hurt him so bad the ref stops it, only for Bray to get back up and batter him anyway to look strong"?????

Next time Vince, just don't put your hottest star in a match you don't want him to win. That simple really

Cancelled my subscription a few minutes ago, and REFUSE to go to any live event in San Jose/Francisco until shyt gets fixed.

PRAYING that AEW comes to the Bay Area soon.

I have been back watching wrestling the last decade. And yes this has to be the worst booked match I have watched disturbingly easily too. Could it be the worst of all time?

The closed captioning on the WWE Network ended with, "Crowd boos" I thought that was pretty funny.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Fightful.com is reporting the finish of the Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins match at Hell in a Cell was reportedly a Vince McMahon call and "his sight and vision played out how he wanted it" according to people backstage. There was apparently one person that even said Vince was laughing at how fans reacted to the ending.

The general backstage reaction to the finish was said to be largely negative from talent and employees of WWE.

A video from the match (not the finish) has 2.3K likes vs. 9.6K dislikes as of this writing

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Fightful.com is reporting the finish of the Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins match at Hell in a Cell was reportedly a Vince McMahon call and "his sight and vision played out how he wanted it" according to people backstage. There was apparently one person that even said Vince was laughing at how fans reacted to the ending.

The general backstage reaction to the finish was said to be largely negative from talent and employees of WWE.

A video from the match (not the finish) has 2.3K likes vs. 9.6K dislikes as of this writing

Yeah this man gotta go :unimpressed:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Vince: "Hear those "Refund" chants? That's the reaction that I want and I know what's best for the fans.
GSg3o6R.png
"
Every writer/producer/executive with the lone exception of Kevin Dunn: :snoop: