In today's society you're not allowed to think a fat women or dark skin woman is ugly

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I think its a fair game.

Ive never seen a chick say "Ewww he's short" in a TV or movie :ehh:

If there is a double standard, Im not seeing women exploit it. but I also dont watch girly shyt :patrice:

They can have their locker room talk. It doesnt effect me
you've never seen a woman clown a man :comeon:

i swear the coli is the damn twilight zone

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I had a sbbw dark skin woman on my dikk at my last job. She was built like a whoopie cushion or something similar. Badly built. She wore blonde braids down her back, I couldn’t compromise myself to smash. She was a sweetheart honestly, but I should have never given her my number. Being associated with her definitely hurt my stock at that job.
Huh... i could have sworn in that thread about Tabria Majors you said you liked fat women.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huh... i could have sworn in that thread about Tabria Majors you said you liked fat women.
I wouldn’t consider myself a chubby chaser, but I have no problem with fat women as long as they’re pretty. The girl I’m talking about here wasn’t pretty at all, and she just so happened to be fat and darkskin. :francis:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
you've never seen a woman clown a man :comeon:

i swear the coli is the damn twilight zone
To his face? Not since high school :manny:

Gossip is another story. Ive been around groups of women and a man get in the DMs they're like "fukk him. Hes so goddamn ugly :picard:"

Women dont say much to a mans face. Thats world star shyt. I havent seen that happen in 10 years :mjlol:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I believe you. Growing up I’ve heard nothing but praise for light skin, of course you hear the jokes “oh you’re soft, you can’t fight” but at the end of the day, the hoes prefer light skin.

I’m dark skin and I’ve been shytted on it from middle school to high school, especially from BLACK WOMEN.

“You’re not light enough”, “too dark” , I don’t like my men too dark , “I want my baby with good skin” , oh & during our ride at prom “I want my baby to have green eyes when I’m older”

:gucci:

If these women saw a doc on my experience with them, they would be surprised I still attempt to get with them,

We always hear how it affects women, but they never show the same empathy for the men.

If someone doesn’t show you any empathy you don’t show them any. Women in general want everyone to care about their personal issues and offer very little compassion in return
:manny:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Factz

But u can laugh at fat nikkas and call dark skinned brothers motor oil and it’s ok

Say you prefer having a Halle Berry or even worse a Latina looking chick in your videos then it’s black men hate their skinned and u have these Michael Eric Dyson type nikkas coming in with they bullshyt

“You hate yourself, you hate your mother, you’re somehow gay, your dikk is probably small“, “why should we protect our men anymore?” Yadadadada that’s only the beginning.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
OP is actually right. In today's society, you'll get shamed for calling a fat woman or a dark skin woman unattractive. As far as the fat woman thing goes, a perfect example is Adele. She was trending her entire birthday last week. If you said, "Wow, she looks good," you got 100 responses saying, "Stop fat shaming. She's always looked good. She looked good then and she looks good now."

As far as dark skin woman go, a black man MUST find every dark skin black woman attractive or he's a self hater, c00n, etc. Believe it or not, it's possible to not find someone attractive that just so happens to be dark skin.

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
remember most of the posters here are masquerading as black people, no person who is confirmed to be a black male on this board has said c00nish stuff like that, if im wrong post it
I agree in the masquerade.
I've been here since the beginning so I welcomed the positive-Black posts back then, which were in direct contrast to the :hamster: days.
I've also seen the tone of threads descend into the same state that site died with.
If threads are controversial, the OP's should he happy/prepared to defend them.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

Yo I hate fat white bytches over here in England you would understand my rage towards them, not only do these bytches have a fetish but also they like push up on you. Unfortunately for me I live in the North west part of England there isn't much choice so at times a brother gotta go down south(London) to bag chicks of all walks of life, though my main pick are black women ain't many sisters up north and the one's that reside in north are lame and mostly unattractive.