In today's society you're not allowed to think a fat women or dark skin woman is ugly

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Lightskinned black men get clowned on relentlessly, but the moment someone says something about darkskinned females everybodys up in arms. I don’t get it
I'm light as fukk and haven't been clowned for it since middle school. I've literally never seen someone clowned for being light in my entire adult life.

:stopitslime:

On the other hand, I hear dark skin shytted on all the time.

At my job nikkas literally think I'm crazy for saying that a particular girl was the most attractive in the whole building because she's dark.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Go to the thread of about the SUPER dark skin model, anyone who said they didnt find her hot was called a c00n and every other word. Its pathetic.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/girl-with-the-darkest-skin-on-earth.775790/

bro that shyt is so irritating to me and very age of aquarius illogical, goddamn. and it's like sure, i understand the need for us as black folks to reject all of the negative bullshyt we've been told since day one (whether overt or veiled) about dark skin automatically being ugly and inferior. one only needs to think back to mal off the joe budden podcast and all the disgusting things he said about dark skin women in the tweets from 2009 to 2012 that were dug up and went viral in 2019. i was heated...

but then at some point we have to recognize that while seeking to be woke we get fukkin stupid. like nikka, because i think nyakim gatwech is busted that automatically means i don't find bria myles attractive? or if i think khoudia diop is not what gets the trap jumpin then i'm saying je'neice childress ain't fly either? c'mon man what time they on smh. basically nikkas need to admit that dark skin women are not allowed to found unattractive period and all them hoes get participation trophies

i mean before them ofays stole us 'round the end of the 15th century/early 16th century we were untouched by their genes and guess what? there was a goddamn beauty standard and hierarchy in our respective communities. despite the fact that damn near all of us were very dark wholesale, some bytches were fly and some were busted, JUST LIKE RIGHT NOW. how a nikka gon tell me i'm self hating just because i think alek wek looks like former syracuse point guard sherman douglas and wouldn't fukk with the bytch? lol nah b if you like the bytch, fine, but let's not act like hoes with this irrational nonsense

because bytches do that all the time with not only complexion but features (i've always said that featurism should be way more of a conversation then colorism but that's another convo). aye yo remember that twitter nonsense with ari lennox crying my G? if i don't like ari lennox's wide nose then it automatically means i don't like beautiful kimberly elise's wide nose. that's problematic levels of retarded, wow

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Factz

But u can laugh at fat nikkas and call dark skinned brothers motor oil and it’s ok

Say you prefer having a Halle Berry or even worse a Latina looking chick in your videos then it’s black men hate their skinned and u have these Michael Eric Dyson type nikkas coming in with they bullshyt

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
The fact that the two types were linked together proves the connection.
I've NEVER see a fat lightskin chic on the Coli and hear brehs say 'she'd be better darker.'
Stop lying for likes.
Many of ya'll are c00n-raised and don't even acknowledge it. :manny:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm light as fukk and haven't been clowned for it since middle school. I've literally never seen someone clowned for being light in my entire adult life.

:stopitslime:

On the other hand, I hear dark skin shytted on all the time.

At my job nikkas literally think I'm crazy for saying that a particular girl was the most attractive in the whole building because she's dark.

I believe you. Growing up I’ve heard nothing but praise for light skin, of course you hear the jokes “oh you’re soft, you can’t fight” but at the end of the day, the hoes prefer light skin.

I’m dark skin and I’ve been shytted on it from middle school to high school, especially from BLACK WOMEN.

“You’re not light enough”, “too dark” , I don’t like my men too dark , “I want my baby with good skin” , oh & during our ride at prom “I want my baby to have green eyes when I’m older”

:gucci:

If these women saw a doc on my experience with them, they would be surprised I still attempt to get with them,

We always hear how it affects women, but they never show the same empathy for the men.

Last edited:
Daps
The dark skinned argument is always touchy so I usually leave it alone

But the level of arrogance that fat acceptance fine "body positivity" has become is irritating. I understand if u have nothing nice to say then don't say it. But this is getting ridiculous. Unrealistic standards are for a reason it's why we call those women supermodels.

U can't take the cover of swimsuit model magazines with a gut hanging and an uninspiring physique and expect me to be like oh wow she's just like the other supermodels.

Its bs they want everyone to accept them but they don't even accept themselves. Check how many are into fat men. How many feel some type of way when only fat men approach them? How's that for body positivity?

Body positivity my ass. Are IG models body positive too or would they take away too much attention in the Olay commercials? These women want to be celebrated on billboards for looking average.

That's like Faizon Love saying he should get just as much attention and praise for his body as the Rock does
45WW0wy.gif

Especially the bolded part.

Daps
I believe you. Growing up I’ve heard nothing but praise for light skin, of course you hear the jokes “oh you’re soft, you can’t fight” but at the end of the day, the hoes prefer light skin.

I’m dark skin and I’ve been shytted on it from middle school to high school, especially from BLACK WOMEN.

“You’re not light enough”, “too dark” , I don’t like my men too dark , “I want my baby with good skin” , oh & during our ride at prom “I want my baby to have green eyes when I’m older”

:gucci: If these women saw a doc on my experience with them, they would be surprised I still attempt to get with them,

We always hear how it affects women, but we never show the same empathy for the men.
Many of the dark-skinned black women complaining about the ridicule they received about being dark-skinned rarely tell the whole story:
1. The ridicule they received from their fellow black women (as it would destroy the narrative of Black wahmen being a combination of victims, goddesses and angels).
2. Dark-skinned black men being shytted on by black women (including many dark-skinned black women).

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The fact that the two types were linked together proves the connection.
I've NEVER see a fat lightskin chic on the Coli and hear brehs say 'she'd be better darker.'
Stop lying for likes.
Many of ya'll are c00n-raised and don't even acknowledge it. :manny:
remember most of the posters here are masquerading as black people, no person who is confirmed to be a black male on this board has said c00nish stuff like that, if im wrong post it