In today's society you're not allowed to think a fat women or dark skin woman is ugly

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
If you do you're either fat shaming or calling her ugly strictly cuz of her skin

shyt is corny

You bugging Zay, I thank the world the world shuns both. because them have been some of my greatest conquest. And a lot of dark skinned women are pretty and get hated on for being dark skinned. that shyt is true. I'm in Alabama so fat girls been a thing. hell everybody fat lol. but i feel for darker women.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Just not attracted to big women on avg like that but there are some that I think are cute :yeshrug:
I was definitely mad at fat chicks when they were all I could pull.

They can thank their skinny friends for my tolerant and accepting attitude :ufdup:

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Like dark skin black men and women weren't clowned constantly pre social media

lightbrites swear they the victims boy

Lightskinned black men get clowned on relentlessly, but the moment someone says something about darkskinned females everybodys up in arms. I don’t get it

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
The dark skinned argument is always touchy so I usually leave it alone

But the level of arrogance that fat acceptance fine "body positivity" has become is irritating. I understand if u have nothing nice to say then don't say it. But this is getting ridiculous. Unrealistic standards are for a reason it's why we call those women supermodels.

U can't take the cover of swimsuit model magazines with a gut hanging and an uninspiring physique and expect me to be like oh wow she's just like the other supermodels.

Its bs they want everyone to accept them but they don't even accept themselves. Check how many are into fat men. How many feel some type of way when only fat men approach them? How's that for body positivity?

Body positivity my ass. Are IG models body positive too or would they take away too much attention in the Olay commercials? These women want to be celebrated on billboards for looking average.

That's like Faizon Love saying he should get just as much attention and praise for his body as the Rock does

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
son i have always said this. not only corny it is wild illogical and stupid as fukk

and the winner of the miss sudan beauty contest is...........

the entire country!!!! :gladbron:no one is allowed to lose here!!! :ooh:

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Lightskinned black men get clowned on relentlessly, but the moment someone says something about darkskinned females everybodys up in arms. I don’t get it
Where u from where that happens, can’t be down south

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Not “allowed” by who?

This is some incel shyt...yelling at the sky that someone won’t “allow” you to do something you can clearly do. You’re allowed to think what you want and people are allowed to think what they want about what you think. Stop giving a fukk about what random people think:yeshrug: