In today's society you're not allowed to think a fat women or dark skin woman is ugly

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
sheeit.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Not “allowed” by who?

This is some incel shyt...yelling at the sky that someone won’t “allow” you to do something you can clearly do. You’re allowed to think what you want and people are allowed to think what they want about what you think. Stop giving a fukk about what random people think:yeshrug:

No one cares breh

We're just talking about society wise. It's only acceptable in society for women to have preferences, as a man you'll always be the bad guy.

I'll be the bad guy idc

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Not “allowed” by who?

This is some incel shyt...yelling at the sky that someone won’t “allow” you to do something you can clearly do. You’re allowed to think what you want and people are allowed to think what they want about what you think. Stop giving a fukk about what random people think:yeshrug:
/Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a sbbw dark skin woman on my dikk at my last job. She was built like a whoopie cushion or something similar. Badly built. She wore blonde braids down her back, I couldn’t compromise myself to smash. She was a sweetheart honestly, but I should have never given her my number. Being associated with her definitely hurt my stock at that job.

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I really can't imagine a world that's governed by the opinions of others like some of you guys seem to live in :wow:

Rarely do I even focus on women I find "ugly"...it's funny that people say you can't have a preference in general of what you like...but telling you what you HAVE to like? :dead:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Not “allowed” by who?

People crave validation and to be included. It's sad how many people don't truly don't know themselves bc they're seeking validation.