In this day and age, dating is becoming an unaffordable luxury

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
$190 is absurd for a first date. Realistically, how many young professional guys can do that on any kind of regular basis?

In bigger cities there's quite a bit tbh, in LA there's an endless supply of younger dudes spending money. Now they might be racking up credit card debt but hoes don't know that or care :russ:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
$190 is absurd for a first date. Realistically, how many young professional guys can do that on any kind of regular basis?
where do you live?

and anybody in a big city on the dating scene knows what shyt costs. Even if you go out by yourself or the fellas and sit at the bar. You paying 70-80.00 at nice spots

Daps
where do you live?

and anybody in a big city on the dating scene knows what shyt costs. Even if you go out by yourself or the fellas and sit at the bar. You paying 70-80.00 at nice spots

That doesn’t negate the thread topic about dating being unaffordable. How many first or 2nd dates can a dude really go on if he’s looking at $200 every time he takes a girl out.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
If you spending $80 on a bytch you haven’t hit yet you lost big dawg. Baddies care about who make they p*ssy tingle not how much a lame spends on a first date.

If you already fukking regularly then there isn’t a price range. All spending is cool cuz she earned it by showing she actually fukk w you. Once I’m fukkin a bytch steadily we hitting Bacchanal Buffet the biggest high class buffet in the world /fogo/that angry cac chefs restaurant. I’ve taken my regulars to all of these. Eventually.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if she bad, you supposed to put your best foot forward. Where we supposed to go? Outback? lol

I love Outback, but I aint suggesting that for no first date.

if a baddie is into you, she won't care where you go for the first date. I don't treat women differently based on attraction on a first date.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If you spending $80 on a bytch you haven’t hit yet you lost big dawg. Baddies care about who make they p*ssy tingle not how much a lame spends on a first date.

If you already fukking regularly then there isn’t a price range. All spending is cool cuz she earned it by showing she actually fukk w you. Once I’m fukkin a bytch steadily we hitting Bacchanal Buffet the biggest high class buffet in the world /fogo/that angry cac chefs restaurant. I’ve taken my regulars to all of these. Eventually.

Man grow up...

Did your dad do this with your mom? he fuhked her for some cheap IHOP? I hope you werent conceived from a Quick two egg breakfast breh...

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Man grow up...

Did your dad do this with your mom? he fuhked her for some cheap IHOP? I hope you werent conceived from a Quick two egg breakfast breh...

Hes right though.....women have been conditioned to take advantage of men in the 2020s. The world your mom and dad dated in no longer exists.

Move accordingly

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
What age range of women yall talking bout. You can cheap date young girls all day. Dating is for career people.. established people

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Hes right though.....women have been conditioned to take advantage of men in the 2020s. The world your mom and dad dated in no longer exists.

Move accordingly

Salary wise..career wise.. absolutely its different.. but courting, as they said back in those days is the same.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Honestly it depends. Is this a chick you met off a dating app? Or a woman in your social circle? Or a woman you’ve met in real life and she’s feeling you?

If it’s off a dating app def go cheaper.

This another thing.. why are nyggas dating off apps? What happened to approaching women organically? Sheesh. What happened to nyggas confidence?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Women are less shallow then us men if we keeping it honest

We care about looks then they do

@Shadow King pls don’t come for me

This is just what I seen what I’m out and bout
We care about looks more... I mean, that's the only thing that most men care about, to keep it a buck:pachaha:.

Women are just much more vocal about finding someone that is physically attractive, and they broadcast it more than we do.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Part of the problem is if you’ve EVER dated a woman who was like , just normal, and would occasionally pay the tab….you’ll downright resent a woman who doesn’t even think to touch her wallet

And a lot of simp ass nggas is poisoning the well bc some nggas genuinely believe ‘a woman never pays’, like a relationship or even a FRIEND. :scust:

So a bunch of women will ‘gaslight’ men on some ‘oh I don’t off to pay bc some guys will get offended’

Man when you pay for a whole date and do something minor after, like ice cream, and it don’t even cross her mind to pay THAT? :scust: Man throw that bytch A-way