In the past, Foundational Black Americans were the Most Classy, Admirable, Reputable and Married People in this Country. What Happened to US??

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Ain't no damn "FBA", you mean Black Americans? :what:

Ask somebody that believes in "FBA" and I'm sure it was Pan Africanism saying 'we all black' as they passed out crack/gang starter kits

KGlock

All Star
Daps
this Foundational White American happened

overview-Ronald-Reagan.jpg
The most destructive president to the black community in history. I just know this cave monkey is rotting in a special pit in hell. :piss:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is something a lot of people don't want to admit

There's truth to this, but at what cost? We want to hold other folks hostage and make them deal with whoever we feel they should deal with? That's some new form of slavery right there.

You can't force black people to stay in certain parts of the country.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's disingenuous to juxtapose pictures of middle class black families from yesteryear against the lowest segment of our community today.

The folks at the bottom probably came from families that were like this..

topic-great-migration.jpg

160529-picturing-children-smithsonian-01.jpg

R22-F-sharecropper-and-baby-in-cornfield_HillsideFarm_NC_LoC-e1571700288120.png

This is arguabley as insulting and boule talk. The people in your pics did nothing wrong but be poor. The people in his pics are promoting and influencing negativity and degredation:francis:

The "lowest segment" comment has harsh undertones.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Corporations closed factories in coastal cities and sent production overseas for cheaper labor. That put alot of black men out of work and left them with little economic opportunities other than the drug trade; everyone can't go to college.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
life will happen to everyone

i grew up in a broken family and also grew up broke

that was as a child though with no control

as a man..my family is intact and my pockets are full

still a shyt talking weed smoking ass nikka tho so I guess I'm still growing on that end 😆
People make dysfunctions into a CULTURE so that people who have risen above poverty, still hold onto destructive mentalities and habits.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I see nikkas are in attack mode because they are afraid of the truth

Black boys back then growing up wanting to work at manufacturing plants, auto plants, construction work, salesmen, different trades to raise a family and black women as well was working little jobs and taking care of the kids and everyone build together

Then the crack era came and it was a wrapped.. black folks wanted everything quick.. cars, nice places to stay, clothes, etc etc , fukk all that taking your time and build and responsibility and accountability went out the window… a lot of sisters saw that if they fukk up by having Leon and Willy baby and them nikkas broke camp, they can rely on step daddy to come in give them section 8 and food stamps as long as no nikka up in the crib and they was like ok

Young black boys went from want to be a physician, lawyer, salesman and different trades to being a drug dealer to a rapper

Crack Era wanted brehs to stunt today, and die tomorrow for clout and hoes. All that "its to feed your family" is BS because they spent money on depreciated assets and clothes.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The same thing they are trying to do to the African continent right now. Black Americans were an experiment in how to destroy a community. I'm glad Africa seems to be rejecting it ...

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Sexual revolution + drugs + war on drugs + rap music destroyed the black community

Pretty much came in that order too.
We can probably add social media to the mix now too

+abortion. ...We would be 20+ million more deep right now. That would have drastically affected how people viewed black America right now.