*In Negan Voice* Catch A Tiger By His Toe: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Clemson Tigers

Who going to play Alabama next?

• Ohio State

• Clemson

• scUM and pedo rape deserved that Abe and Glenn treatment:osucam:

Results are only viewable after voting.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Even though they won big, there are still a lot of things to pick apart about Clemson. The turnovers, leaving points, and their poor kickoff coverage. They need to fix all that shyt as it could come back to bite them next game if they do it against Bama. We should be in for a classic.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Better against the run. If they can get the passing game going early - it'll open things up for them.

Chad Kelly touched the same defense this year.

early in the year.....If we had any type of reasonable coaching for the first game of the season, there's a good chance we beat Clemson.

19-13 with us swapping out quarterbacks erratically

:hhh: disgusting on the part of our coaches.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
xEojW_s-200x150.gif
Just typical fan shyt talking breh. In the college football random thoughts thread I was on record saying Clemson is going to give us problems.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
If we can figure out a way to hold Bo to no more than 100 yards i think we got a good shot. I dont see Jalen becoming an amazing QB in the span of a week.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Urban been an Auburn Tiger his whole life :umadgus:
Bro couldn't beat us in his Florida prime :win:
Then he gave us the GOAT:UmadCameron:
Then he made sure Alabama ain't begin a playoffs threepeat :wow:
I respect the man :salute:
Yea I respect him...but had he played the talent he had he would be the more dominant legendary coach they try to make saban out to be......had he moved wit cardale and zeke correctly he has two chips wit o-state and had he moved wit cam correctly no tellin how many more....he should be 6+ in chips right now:yeshrug: