*In Negan Voice* Catch A Tiger By His Toe: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Clemson Tigers

Who going to play Alabama next?

• Ohio State

• Clemson

• scUM and pedo rape deserved that Abe and Glenn treatment:osucam:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Let this be a lesson to Urban....you can't d-ride athletes for any other reason than their performance on the field ....fukk all that "he a great leader" :francis:shyt or "he's so humble":troll: shyt.....he dogged Cardale for JT sorry ass after Cardale put him on the playoff map....JT got urban shut out:sadcam:.....quit this Tim Tebow player loyalty shyt....and award performance, it's what really matters:manny:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Let this be a lesson to Urban....you can't d-ride athletes for any other reason than their performance on the field ....fukk all that "he a great leader" :francis:shyt or "he's so humble":troll: shyt.....he dogged Cardale for JT sorry ass after Cardale put him on the playoff map....JT got urban shut out:sadcam:.....quit this Tim Tebow player loyalty shyt....and award performance, it's what really matters:manny:
If he wouldn't get rid of Tebow for 2 years of Cam, you know he will never pick production over his personal connections.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
First the Indians blow a 3-1, next the Buckeyes don't even show up for the playoffs, The ben just when I think we on the up and up after the Cavs win the title Ohio sports slap me in the face:mjcry:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Clemson about to get Lucilled:osucam:

xEojW_s-200x150.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Only Tigers we acknowledge is Auburn :ufdup:

:BlessedAubie:
Next year, we blowing both nikkas that's playing in this championship the fukk out

I'm done with this loser shyt, this 3 year haitus got put off, WE BYKE:umadaub:

If we not byke, I'm moving to soccer :cmonaub: