*In Negan Voice* Catch A Tiger By His Toe: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Clemson Tigers

Who going to play Alabama next?

• Ohio State

• Clemson

• scUM and pedo rape deserved that Abe and Glenn treatment:osucam:

Results are only viewable after voting.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Didn't expect this at all. Thought it would go to the wire. I'm definitely taking Clemson. I don't think Alabama cover the spread if they do win

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I'm no fan of JT.

However, how does he go from looking like the future GOAT OSU QB his RS FR year to looking like a worse passer than Braxton Miller :patrice:

Something is up with Beck.
That year he went down to injury...the same year they won the chip....JT had up and down games then....I think the injury had definite effect....his cast is young so that has to be taken into consideration too....but he isn't the same guy tho imo

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Just look at this nikka.

HAEGFUASOJRPPAY.20150624005924.jpg

Dude sweet as hell. And a rapist.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea I respect him...but had he played the talent he had he would be the more dominant legendary coach they try to make saban out to be......had he moved wit cardale and zeke correctly he has two chips wit o-state and had he moved wit cam correctly no tellin how many more....he should be 6+ in chips right now:yeshrug:
Dude lets his ego get ahead of him in critical situations. Difference between him and Nick. Nick knows when you gotta let shyt be and put aside your prior standards and such.

I can't say he didn't try, but he should've saw how much the offense dropped off in 2015 without Herman and tried to hire a legitimate coordinator or at least analyst to add something new, cause whoever the fukk got hired between 2014 and 2015 fukking sucked. If Kiffin was that bad year 1, there wouldn't have been a year 2.