*In Negan Voice* Catch A Tiger By His Toe: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Clemson Tigers

Who going to play Alabama next?

• Ohio State

• Clemson

• scUM and pedo rape deserved that Abe and Glenn treatment:osucam:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Tim Beck trash :yeshrug:. JT need to move on though
I know some brehs think urb is gonna bench him. The program would be better off going with my boy Haskins. But the entire looker room has JTs back. Recruits are looking to see how loyal urb is to the team captain. I think the brehs are setting themselves up for disappointment after an emotional loss. But I hope Urb finds some type of playing time for him each game. Whether its a few drives or even a whole quarter. Who know what might happen after that:mjpls: And as bad as JT has been at times,that doesn't let the OCs weak game plans off the hook.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I know some brehs think urb is gonna bench him. The program would be better off going with my boy Haskins. But the entire looker room has JTs back. Recruits are looking to see how loyal urb is to the team captain. I think the brehs are setting themselves up for disappointment after an emotional loss. But I hope Urb finds some type of playing time for him each game. Whether its a few drives or even a whole quarter. Who know what might happen after that:mjpls: And as bad as JT has been at times,that doesn't let the OCs weak game plans off the hook.
Yeah if JT wanna come back Urban not gonna throw him under the bus. Really don't see Urban playing nobody but him. Urban love that dude like Tebow

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
we gotta win this for Braxton... :to: Clemson hoe ass are the ones who fukked his shoulder up...
3MzrAJd.png

index.php

That's one Hurtin' Buckaroo!!!!

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
What does the OC have to do with continually missing easy throws??

This same OC is the same one who's gameplay allows Barrett to rack up empty stats against overmatched opponents week in, week out.

If you ask me, this mediocre OC is the perfect partner for a mediocre QB.

It's fitting Buckeye fans try to alleviate blame from Barrett for a OC who has allowed him to put up 'legendary' stats for the last two years.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
What does the OC have to do with continually missing easy throws??

This same OC is the same one who's gameplay allows Barrett to rack up empty stats against overmatched opponents week in, week out.

If you ask me, this mediocre OC is the perfect partner for a mediocre QB.

It's fitting Buckeye fans try to alleviate blame from Barrett for a OC who has allowed him to put up 'legendary' stats for the last two years.
:dahell: What thread are you reading:mjlol: We all want Haskins. Casual readings isn't good for your health:mjpls:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I been telling nikkas about the brain of the Clemson offense. My boy Tony Elliott. He came from the bottom and when I say "my boy" he actually is a friend. We were at Clemson at the same time. Dude came from the bottom of the bottom. :salute: him brehs. And :salute: Dabo for giving a young black man a chance at being OC.

tony-elliott.jpg

They talk shyt about Dabo but he's down for his people. Think about it...Dabo was a walk on and came from the bottom... Tony was a walk-on also and made a way for his self and Dabo rewarded him for his loyalty. Said he was one of the smartest people that he knows...that's high praises.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They talk shyt about Dabo but he's down for his people. Think about it...Dabo was a walk on and came from the bottom... Tony was a walk-on also and made a way for his self and Dabo rewarded him for his loyalty. Said he was one of the smartest people that he knows...that's high praises.
Dude, Tony is literally like a genius. He had like a 4.0 in electrical engineering when we were at Clemson. Dude is smart as fukk. But he comes off as a hood nikka behind closed doors. :heh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Dude, Tony is literally like a genius. He had like a 4.0 in electrical engineering when we were at Clemson. Dude is smart as fukk. But he comes off as a hood nikka behind closed doors. :heh:
That's fukkin dope! I really hope them boys win is all cause it'll be good for Clemson and I want to see Gamecock fans lose their shyt lol.