Top 4
You may laugh could have a 500 dollar limit and that's his only debt 499.75

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smh:talking about people that cannot afford to pay for necessities is pathetic. ..I have paid for complete strangers groceries and have paid for money they were short...quite often...I've been there before and you should be ashamed of yourself for laughing. ..shiit isn't funny...:why:

You know everyone on here make 100G's a year and laugh at the less forunate:beli:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know everyone on here make 100G's a year and laugh at the less forunate:beli:

i would be too embarrassed to do something like that, at least go through the self checkout

if i was waiting in line and saw that dude i would of seriously been

:snoop:

and hope that shyt just gets accepted

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have debit card coverage. its the same as overdraft, it lets me do normal transactions like, buy gas, and it takes the $ from my savings or credit card. for example, if my account is on $0 and i spend $50 on gas, then it gets taken from my credit card and I now owe $84.

but im smart, so i dont overdraft. i watch my account daily and if i dont have the $$$ i will use my AMEX as opposed to paying an overdraft fee.

With my chase debit card, I can overdraft I think its up to 100 and if i deposit some funds the same day I wont get changed the overdraft fee.

I also send a nice little bal chk1 text to CHASE (23273) and i get a available balance text within seconds.:stylin:

Some accounts are also linked where it'll take from your other checking, savings, money market or whatever account you have at the same bank that are linked.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
With my chase debit card, I can overdraft I think its up to 100 and if i deposit some funds the same day I wont get changed the overdraft fee.

I also send a nice little bal chk1 text to CHASE (23273) and i get a available balance text within seconds.:stylin:

Some accounts are also linked where it'll take from your other checking, savings, money market or whatever account you have at the same bank that are linked.

i can link it to my savings but i dont want to touch that at all

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
this a$$hole coulda paid it forward but instead he comes to the coli to rag on the nikka anonymously. i bet yo bytchass didnt so much as snicker when you saw that happen, he woulda robbed your punkass in the parking lot :usure: