in line at the store behind a guy who's master card wouldn't clear for 70 cents

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
debit cards will always go through so that your bank can charge you money for over drafting your account, also i saw the mastercard logo on the card.

Debit cards have mastercard logos...all banks do not allow you to overdraft your account. ..and most banks will not access fees for less than $5...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Debit cards have mastercard logos...all banks do not allow you to overdraft your account. ..and most banks will not access fees for less than $5...

well you giving all kinds of different information here, what are you trying to say?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:snoop: this sounds like me when I was struggling.I can feel his pain
i gotta say for a second i felt kinda bad cause i know that orange and banana is probably his dinner tonight and i remember times in my adult life having just exactly enough money for to pay rent & bills and having to skip meals just to keep a roof over my head and the lights on and i started to think about how sad that is and how depressed it made me feel to be in that situation. And then i came to my senses, logged on to the coli, and made a thread mocking his broke ass :russ:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:laff:

She said three simple ass statements, how did that confuse you? :mindblown:

"banks do not allow you to overdraft your account." she provides information saying he may have been using a debit card

"banks will not access fees for less than $5" she provides information saying he may have been using a credit card

:ld:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
This dumbass nikka moccing a man falling on hard times, from the looks of this thread, his stupid ass is gonna be in the same position one day :bryan:

did you just call me a nikka? awesome :mj:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
well you giving all kinds of different information here, what are you trying to say?

Two of my debit cards are master cards. Starting last August or August of 2011, I believe the law required banks to let you opt out of the overdraft option because the fees were determined to be unfair. 2/3 of my debit cards are set up to decline in the event that I go over. She is right.

Edit: the law was passed in 2010. You have to opt in to be able to overdraft. If you don't opt in then your card declines...google it.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
i gotta say for a second i felt kinda bad cause i know that orange and banana is probably his dinner tonight and i remember times in my adult life having just exactly enough money for to pay rent & bills and having to skip meals just to keep a roof over my head and the lights on and i started to think about how sad that is and how depressed it made me feel to be in that situation. And then i came to my senses, logged on to the coli, and made a thread mocking his broke ass :russ:

:rudy: what a horrible person you must be...there isn't anything amusing about not having enough money. ..had you been truly empathetic I doubt you would find it amusing. ..as a person that has experienced not having enough money I would've paid for dudes stuff...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Two of my debit cards are master cards. Starting last August or August of 2011, I believe the law required banks to let you opt out of the overdraft option because the fees were determined to be unfair. 2/3 of my debit cards are set up to decline in the event that I go over. She is right.

oh ok thanks for the info

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:rudy: what a horrible person you must be...there isn't anything amusing about not having enough money. ..had you been truly empathetic I doubt you would find it amusing. ..as a person that has experienced not having enough money I would've paid for dudes stuff...

yeah sure you would have you goddamn monday morning quarterback :what: when is the last time you did something like that?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
yeah sure you would have you goddamn monday morning quarterback :what: when is the last time you did something like that?

:smh:talking about people that cannot afford to pay for necessities is pathetic. ..I have paid for complete strangers groceries and have paid for money they were short...quite often...I've been there before and you should be ashamed of yourself for laughing. ..shiit isn't funny...:why:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:smh:talking about people that cannot afford to pay for necessities is pathetic. ..I have paid for complete strangers groceries and have paid for money they were short...quite often...I've been there before and you should be ashamed of yourself for laughing. ..shiit isn't funny...:why:

telling me that im an a$$hole for making this thread is one thing, but to lie about how you buy strangers groceries quite often is just :lolbron: you must not understand what the word quite means. its ok im not gonna fault you for that, you know a lot about banking and thats a skill, and i know about english we each got our own thing were good at we would probably make a good couple.