in line at the store behind a guy who's master card wouldn't clear for 70 cents

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: goddamn how broke can you get? dude infront of me was buying an orange and a banana and before he even swipes the card the guy tells the cashier "I don't know if this is gonna go through. I might be 3 cents short." So he tries the card and it gets denied, then he digs through his pocket for some change(in the process of this a loose ibuprofen falls out of his pocket and he picks it up off the dirty ass grocery store floor and put it back in his pocket:why:) hands the cashier a nickle and then swipes the card again and it goes through.

shyt had me thinking, what kind of person gets to this point where they know they are 67 cents away from maxing out their credit card and then they go and max it out anyways?:why: some people are just terrible with money i guess. but the thing is i could hear change jingling around in his pocket, he probably had 70 cents on him. So why let the credit card company make interest off you buying a banana and an orange?

bonus points if you can guess the race of this guy :mjpls:

:childplease:

what if he had recently maxed it out investing in a business that will reap him millions in the future. it's happened before. or he maxed it out paying for a much needed operation? or he maxed it out on a student loan? or...or...or..

shyt happens all the time. what kind of snooty a$$hole looks down upon someone for maxing their credit card out? like it isn't a recession out here and most people aren't living check to check.

you coli nikkas need to step into the real world.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

what if he had recently maxed it out investing in a business that will reap him millions in the future. it's happened before. or he maxed it out paying for a much needed operation? or he maxed it out on a student loan? or...or...or..

shyt happens all the time. what kind of snooty a$$hole looks down upon someone for maxing their credit card out? like it isn't a recession out here and most people aren't living check to check.

you forgot to guess what race he was :mjpls:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing worse than having to take stuff back in the store because you dont have enough money.

pride was hurt that day

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these threads mocking others have been backfiring alot lately in the past year ...

its like everyone has become more empathetic towards real life situations n shyt...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
these threads mocking others have been backfiring alot lately in the past year ...

its like everyone has become more empathetic towards real life situations n shyt...

naw they just hate white people on here:bryan:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
fukk that, ive been there so i cant clown. It was most likely a debit card as some others have already pointed out.

africanprince

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a friend like this lol we went into a store so he could buy cake and some frozen food for himself, he even told me he might not have money on his card but still went to the cashier, i turned around and looked back and he tells me yeah he aint got no money left and leaves his food at the counter :russ:

:pachaha:

africanprince

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:umad::umad:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
laughing at this? I hope you find yourself in this same situation one day to learn not to laugh on others during hard times.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Most of us have been there, its not a good feel tbh but hey

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!!!`

little4209

All Star
Daps
It happens to the best of us, who cares..Why you worried about whats in anothers mans bank account....long as mine clears :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: goddamn how broke can you get? dude infront of me was buying an orange and a banana and before he even swipes the card the guy tells the cashier "I don't know if this is gonna go through. I might be 3 cents short." So he tries the card and it gets denied, then he digs through his pocket for some change(in the process of this a loose ibuprofen falls out of his pocket and he picks it up off the dirty ass grocery store floor and put it back in his pocket:why:) hands the cashier a nickle and then swipes the card again and it goes through.

shyt had me thinking, what kind of person gets to this point where they know they are 67 cents away from maxing out their credit card and then they go and max it out anyways?:why: some people are just terrible with money i guess. but the thing is i could hear change jingling around in his pocket, he probably had 70 cents on him. So why let the credit card company make interest off you buying a banana and an orange?

bonus points if you can guess the race of this guy :mjpls:

So you think its cool to make fun of people's financial misfortunes?

Did you offer the man 70 cents?