In hindsight, are you embarrassed about being tricked into the Odd Future hype?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anytime a group is propelled into the spotlight but you dont see any black people outside of their group around them, its clear theres an agenda. Manufactured demonic Trash! So glad they are finished. That odd future vol 2 tape thankfully was a pile of shyt so we can now look forward to their careers being over.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I check for some of thier stuff....

They have they lane and will continue to eat.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
All those overeducated think pieces in high minded places about how edgy they are and how subversive tyler was. when in reality they was just a bunch corny nerds making white boy hip hop with all that nihilism and angst. smh at the people the industry try to sell you. black music is righteous at the end of the day, take the righteousness out, and it becomes white music as far as i am concerned. White music is like Punk, a buch of spoiled brat kids angry at mommy and daddy. same with grunge. as black people, we should always reject this posture, and Odd Future was the first black people i see try and be white.

I was never "fooled"
Some bytch I used to know posted 3 video's of Tyler's on Facebook and I thought they was cool.
Everyone else was posting how they hated the guy :hula:
I think later peeped some of the video's they was making. It was alright, just average fukking around type shyt. Cool I guess
Then I finally get to Tyler's album and I see the Abe Lincoln lookin dude on the cover and I instantly realize that I'm probably about to listen to a shytty album
I underestimated. And his crew is the WORST and shouldn't even be allowed to look in the direction of a mic.
Basically everything you said, I jive agree with 1000%

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
Outside of Frank Ocean, I never really gave them a chance...Not into that 666, Demonic type stufff (even if it was for hype). I'm cool on that...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime a group is propelled into the spotlight but you dont see any black people outside of their group around them, its clear theres an agenda. Manufactured demonic Trash! So glad they are finished. That odd future vol 2 tape thankfully was a pile of shyt so we can now look forward to their careers being over.

that's not true. look @ the dipset or g-unit. they weren't sh!t either but they just happened to appear @ the right time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that's not true. look @ the dipset or g-unit. they weren't sh!t either but they just happened to appear @ the right time.

Dipset and G unit were supported by the streets. Odd Future was manufactured and supported by popular magazines and some clown in Europe.