In hindsight, are you embarrassed about being tricked into the Odd Future hype?

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the hypebeasts dying their slow death, might ultimately be the best thing for OF in that they just put out dope music without the gimmicks. Hodgy's EP earlier this year is proof they can put out dope material without being reliant on shock value.

Reading the thread it's funny how so many people want Frank Ocean to leave OF not realizing if not for OF, he would probably still be Lonny Breaux putting out sub-par joints which barely see the light of day.

:usure:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next time, I want you to read my post again. I said "with even just marginal talent." I didn't say anything about OF not being very talented. I said even artists with just marginal talent get hyped.

:youngsabo:
I read your post that's why I quoted it.
I read it a second time :krs: I still think it's bullsh1t :krs:

I'm not even an OF fan like that but "Marginal Talent" is the epitome of B.S.
Waka ? Lil B ? Andy Milynokis ? That's marginal talent.

There are untalented folks in the group who are essentially weed carriers but
then there are kids with real talent in the group who showed just how skilled they are. :ld:
Tyler being one of them despite being a corny, whiny, idiot he's got major skill as a producer.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
besides frank i never liked none of them :trash: nikkas.

only seen them hyped up on sohh and never heard of them being discussed off of the net.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
also, i remember being at the mall and seeing there shyt promoted gheavy outside hot topic...like 3 weeks worth of "odd future" promo. i like some of there beats i hear but i ponly listened to like 15 songs aint nothing groundbreaking about any of it