In China if you're a Single Woman Over 30 they Call You "Orange at the bottom of the Basket"..

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You notice that too. The woman in the orange was uglier than the childless woman.

Then the family was trying to shame her for being childless and single. They don't care about her happiness they just want a grandchild.
:gucci:

the woman in orange to tell her shes not pretty

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Now I see why asian women feen for white men so much. White guys on average are simps.

They call you "leftover woman", "Orange at the bottom of the basket", "The Sugarcane that didn't get sold.." :dead:

If your a man, single over 30, they call you "Diamond Bachelor" or "Quality Real Estate" :wow:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it’s like INGRAINED in their culture.

Worked with a couple Japanese guys who got “good ol’ boy’d” into the positions they had at the time I came onboard.

Them clowns created work out of thin air and would get mad and snitch on me because I called them out on doing all this unnecessary shyt and still did the job just as good as they did despite not being there for years and not running around like a chicken with my head off.

Arriving 3 hours early than needed and Staying there for 10-12 hours a day pretending their middle management ass job was as important as they made it seems. Creating meetings, spreadsheet’s , etc., just to justify the existence of their job.

Basically, i told them they waste time doing absolutely nothing to get the actual job done and when they got audited, auditors stated the EXACT same shyt I did.

I think that they think how a job is supposed to be like and it felt like it gave them some sort of identity.
Y’all got paid hourly or salary?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Passport Crehs as she speaks
giphy.webp

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but you're talking what ifs and theories. The fact is they turning around making real progress.
It's not theory. You think I pulled those numbers out of thin air?:pachaha:

I'm not denying China as a superpower but we gotta keep shyt in context. They're called a paper tiger for a reason

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think terms like leftover women/men or “orange at the bottom of the basket” are meant to uplift people or shame them? Seems like shaming language to me.

I don’t think @O.T.I.S. Is emotionally invested hes just responding to the thread. I quoted him by accident. You however, are talking about people scrambling for responses and how I’m making up whole Chinese sayings. idk it just seems like this really means a lot to you. It’s okay if it does. People care deeply about different things but no one’s scrambling for responses I just think it’s funny that both groups are like “you’re leftover, no you are”

maybe, as continuing the status quo will decimate their populations in a few decades(China can hang on longer).

Never heard much about this in India, Africa, or most of latin America.

I think Russia has a similar problem, as the case with Europe losing population. Neither has a large millenial population, so they're approaching the cliff.
North America still has a large enough millenial population, but if they dont start making families before 2030, the cliff will approach in 50 years or less.

Shaming may be a soft way to encourage making families, but people have fallen into a fixed state of self worship, internet fantasies and gadgets.