In China if you're a Single Woman Over 30 they Call You "Orange at the bottom of the Basket"..

degu9089

All Star
Daps
you say "fine" but to me that seems like yikes. but i'm the type that doesn't really like a lot of options and thirstiness around me lol
Yeah the situation for men there can be :sadcam:
But the funny thing is the Chinese middle class is importing wives from poorer neighboring countries like Vietnam, so they are exporting the problem elsewhere. But there are estimates that there are anywhere from 30-40 million Chinese men who will never be married/or even date. Wild what the future is gonna be like for them.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
of course they would call them that just to try to shame the p*ssy out of em in a timely manner lol
but either way i seriously doubt they are going without dates and more shyt :mjlol:

They do the same for men, unmarried men over 30 are literally called Shengnan, meaning “leftover men”. :dead:The reality is they’re trying to shame women into getting with them ASAP because they’re afraid of being alone so they do their best to make sure women are afraid as well.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:

the woman in orange to tell her shes not pretty

Cold world. Grab a jacket.

zip-up-deno.gif

Daps
They do the same for men, unmarried men over 30 are literally called Shengnan, meaning “leftover men”. :dead:The reality is they’re trying to shame women into getting with them ASAP because they’re afraid of being alone so they do their best to make sure women are afraid as well.

yeah that would make sense since the other poster said it's a lot more single men there.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
what if the woman is over 30 and filthy rich and dont give a damn?
Probably still have some sort of pressure somewhere to get married. Family, mother, dad, etc.

Probably pressure similar to a business transaction or arranged marriage

Knew a well off Japanese chick that kinda acted black who was on this wave.. except, I could actually see why she was single. She was an a$$hole and no man with a healthy self-esteem was going to put up with her shyt for long and she also only liked black dudes, so in her mind that ratchet ghetto shyt is how you act when with a black man.

So now she’s 30+ still going through the same cycle and her mom is just begging her to give her grandkids at this point.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably still have some sort of pressure somewhere to get married. Family, mother, dad, etc.

Probably pressure similar to a business transaction or arranged marriage

Knew a well off Japanese chick that kinda acted black who was on this wave.. except, I could actually see why she was single. She was an a$$hole and no man with a healthy self-esteem was going to put up with her shyt for long and she also only liked black dudes, so in her mind that ratchet ghetto shyt is how you act when with a black man.

So now she’s 30+ still going through the same cycle and her mom is just begging her to give her grandkids at this point.
is she fine?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
In Japan they call them Christmas Cake, don't they?

I’m assuming that’s how Japanese men got the title of the loneliest men in the world. The shaming tactics no longer work and the women don’t come flocking like they used to. Maybe men should change up their routine. Maybe use something positive now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Either China is full of Coli posters - or that woman is designating an anecdotal experience and applying it to 1 billion + people
Nah bruh this shyt is well known if you’ve experienced their cultures a lot.

Unless this is a new thing i dont know how much this has caught on, especially with the videos posted in this vid from the horse’s mouth.

Leftover men must be a new thing being pushed because there are a lot of single suicidal men over there.. but from what I can tell there’s no expiration date on men.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
lol... u literally just making shyt up in here. thats crazy. women that have to make a male counterpoint to every little thing are fun to watch. you scrambled for at least 5 minutes trying to find an angle to hit men with.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
is she fine?
Ummm… I wouldn’t call it fine because certain asians body types aren’t my taste. She’s cute and funny though.. nice body, I’m just not thirsting over her like other people might.

I know she does more rejecting than the average chick there probably