In China if you're a Single Woman Over 30 they Call You "Orange at the bottom of the Basket"..

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Men and women eat at different times. The terminology is uncouth but the reality is what it is.

Women up to the age of 30 play the dating game on easy mode. Men become more eligible when their career takes off.

The solution is men expecting women to bring more to the table financially or, alternatively, women expecting less from men financially.

Daps
Yeah I actually don’t agree with how asian people view relationships and marriage these days… but it is a reality

i'm not really familiar with that but as far as the topic i can't imagine China is far different from what other cultures have done to women. and as i think about it, all the oppression seems like it's just a way to have easier access to p*ssy :snoop:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
of course they would call them that just to try to shame the p*ssy out of em in a timely manner lol
but either way i seriously doubt they are going without dates and more shyt :mjlol:
China has a surplus of men due to the one child policy of the past and the favoring of boy children over girls. The women will be fine.

Daps
China has a surplus of men due to the one child policy of the past and the favoring of boy children over girls. The women will be fine.

you say "fine" but to me that seems like yikes. but i'm the type that doesn't really like a lot of options and thirstiness around me lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i'm not really familiar with it but i can't imagine its far different from what other cultures have done to women. and as i think about it, all the oppression seems like it's just a way to have easier access to p*ssy :snoop:
I don’t think it’s JUST about p*ssy but you made a good point.

And a lot of other cultures do view it like this.. not all but a lot. But I think Asians are more notorious for this kind of logic. It’s been that way for a minute and if we’re honest, do they have a point?

It’s kinda why you don’t see many old thots running around in there cultures but it still feels fukked up to me.

And it’s not just the men, the women view it that way as well. If other women see you 30+ with no man, they looking at you sideways.

I was talking to this asian kid who works with me but just got out of college. We were just kicking it during lunch and I asked him if he was single, married, had kids, etc. And he said no, too much pressure. Pressure from his family, there would be pressure from her and her family, etc. and that he likes the states because he has time where he can focus on himself and his new career.

They almost look at relationships and marriage as a business deal instead of based of love, like, passion, etc.

A lot of the shyt they do is to keep up with the Jones’s..