In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
now that was a powerful episode :wow:

-didn't really get the Finn and Dana whil' out "fun" moment.. its like they desperately needed a new little subplot just to mix things up but imo why not introduce a new villain or something ala 24. I'm lovin' the show but its too much on Brody. They need another slime ball in the mix running around putting a wrench in things. Its gonna be interesting to see where they go with this cause the Brody storyline is getting very thin. I would hate to see it turn into a Boardwalk Empire= too many storylines to cover. But they really need one or two extra subplots just to stretch the story. The show is great but its damn near like every episode could be the series finale.

edit: also why in the f*ck Carrie hasn't gotten her job back? That crazy b*tch is carrying that whole entire operation right now. She's the Mike Jordan of the CIA and yet she's technically unemployed :russ:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
The interrogation scene was intense. I don't understand why is this like the 4th episode of the season and its like every episode could be a season finale on other shows...This is crazy!! !

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm starting to notice the writers of the show are trying to play Carrie and Brody as opposite sides of the same coin. Especially at the end of the last episode where he came home to a family that he is still lying to and Carrie going home to no one...They are both crazy as hell but in different situations.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brody isn't dumb he's laughing deep inside at the immunity offer, he's smart enough to know it woul have to be in writing from the president and it wasn't, he knows the CIA has no authority to offer him that