In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Just watched the entire series up to this point in like 3 days... (neglected sleep)...

I gotta say, I really feel its a better show than breaking bad... I can deal so much easier with Brodys home life than I can with the Skyler walt jr bullshet...

Carrie's kinda ugly lets not front, but I love that bich.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
She looked alot better on V with the short hair :ahh:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Morena-Baccarin_96275452.jpg

:whew: I watched about 4 episodes of that bullshyt show V just because of her

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
brody was a weak nikka from the start, that's how he got converted by abu
it ain't hard to see how he could get broken down by carrie.

lol @ hexagram hating on this episode. this nikka has become a caricature of himself at this point.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Season has been rather disappointing, but that last ep was solid. But damn, this show sure shot it's load early. Where does it go from here?

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
We've just had the latest episode over here.

The interrogation :wow:

Brody's wife in that black dress at the hotel :whoo:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I love the show's writing and Carrie's crazy ass...

but they're really asking for a suspension of disbelief for Carrie to be working with the CIA again after she basically admitted to being obsessively in love with a terrorist, disobeyed orders again and again that nearly blows their missions...and has a medical condition that's directly affects how she does her job.

He wasn't a terrorist when she fell in love with him though...he was an American hero. Nobody believed her so nobody gave a fukk. Let's not forget Carrie is the only reason they have ANYTHING at all on Brody. They'd be completely in the dark if it wasn't for her.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
In real life, the CIA would use her like a sock, then prosecute the fukk outta her afterwards :laugh:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
He wasn't a terrorist when she fell in love with him though...he was an American hero. Nobody believed her so nobody gave a fukk. Let's not forget Carrie is the only reason they have ANYTHING at all on Brody. They'd be completely in the dark if it wasn't for her.

True but shyt would be more believable if she was like a freelancer or consulting role, not going on missions and shyt. Lets see how it unfolds.