In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
when they took down Roya and her team they found the explosives from Gettysburg, right? were those the same ones used in the funeral explosion?

I think I remember Saul sayin, "Make sure the bomb residue from Brody's car matched the explosives from Gettysburg."

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when they took down Roya and her team they found the explosives from Gettysburg, right? were those the same ones used in the funeral explosion?

I think I remeber Saul sayin, "Make sure the bomb residue from Brody's car matched the explosives from Gettysburg."

Same C4 batch, yeah.

Fred.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
carrie and saul running the cia next season :wow:

when did he say that? :wtf:

the whole interview hes saying shyt like

"a terrorist acting from the grave"

"Quinn didnt know Nazir was planning this attack so if he didnt have this last minute paying of conscious Nazirs plan wouldve been foiled"

"He completely played the CIA and Roya,burned his own people,planted a bomb in Brodys car,and then died"

hes flat out saying Nazir blew the funeral up and set Brody up

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
the whole interview hes saying shyt like

"a terrorist acting from the grave"

"Quinn didnt know Nazir was planning this attack so if he didnt have this last minute paying of conscious Nazirs plan wouldve been foiled"

"He completely played the CIA and Roya,burned his own people,planted a bomb in Brodys car,and then died"

hes flat out saying Nazir blew the funeral up and set Brody up

Isn't that obvious though?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A great finale.

I love Saul, but I have to wonder about him being the mole for various reasons...

- Nazir and Co. have been able to get highly classified information via the CIA all along. It could be Galvez, but it seems as if it would have to be someone with maybe a bit more clout. Saul would fit that description. Also, wasn't Saul the head guy before Estes? Wasn't there some power play that allowed Estes to become Saul's boss? If so, would Saul know the codes in Estes' office if the codes were never changed?

- He's failed polygraph tests

- He's been in the room when 2 detained Nazir followers killed themselves.

- He was adamant about Brody not being killed by Quinn/Estes, and yet fully believes Brody hasn't changed and is still very much a terrorist. Also, if Brody is dead, then he couldn't be at the Walden thing and have it set up so his SUV blew up and caused the explosion.

- Being against Carrie's involvement with Brody seems very totally legit, but he may also not want her to get close to thinking he could be the mole.

- He's somehow the person on call to be at Nazir's burial at sea. If Saul was really the mole, then he can legitimately be with Nazir without it looking suspicious. It also got him out of attending the Walden thing, and keeps him clear of the bomb. Actually, now that I think about it, it sort of reminds me of Michael Corleone's murder of the 5 Families in the Godfather. He's at a baptism while everyone else is being murdered. Saul's at a burial while everyone else is being killed. He also asks Carrie to go with him to the burial...maybe to keep her out of harm's way?

- Was there more than 1 copy of Brody's confession? Saul is the one who found Brody's confession, and somehow it was leaked to Nazir's group so that it could be leaked to the media.

- Saul always seems to be out of the line of fire when all of these things are going down. Is it just luck or is it purposefully done this way to give him a sort of low profile?

I love Saul, so it's not like I want him to be the mole, but at this point, I don't feel like we can discount him as a possibility. I think the mole is someone we've already met, and there aren't too many people left who would fit the sort of profile the mole would have.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
A great finale.

I love Saul, but I have to wonder about him being the mole for various reasons...

- Nazir and Co. have been able to get highly classified information via the CIA all along. It could be Galvez, but it seems as if it would have to be someone with maybe a bit more clout. Saul would fit that description. Also, wasn't Saul the head guy before Estes? Wasn't there some power play that allowed Estes to become Saul's boss? If so, would Saul know the codes in Estes' office if the codes were never changed?

- He's failed polygraph tests

- He's been in the room when 2 detained Nazir followers killed themselves.

- He was adamant about Brody not being killed by Quinn/Estes, and yet fully believes Brody hasn't changed and is still very much a terrorist. Also, if Brody is dead, then he couldn't be at the Walden thing and have it set up so his SUV blew up and caused the explosion.

- Being against Carrie's involvement with Brody seems very totally legit, but he may also not want her to get close to thinking he could be the mole.

- He's somehow the person on call to be at Nazir's burial at sea. If Saul was really the mole, then he can legitimately be with Nazir without it looking suspicious. It also got him out of attending the Walden thing, and keeps him clear of the bomb. Actually, now that I think about it, it sort of reminds me of Michael Corleone's murder of the 5 Families in the Godfather. He's at a baptism while everyone else is being murdered. Saul's at a burial while everyone else is being killed. He also asks Carrie to go with him to the burial...maybe to keep her out of harm's way?

- Was there more than 1 copy of Brody's confession? Saul is the one who found Brody's confession, and somehow it was leaked to Nazir's group so that it could be leaked to the media.

- Saul always seems to be out of the line of fire when all of these things are going down. Is it just luck or is it purposefully done this way to give him a sort of low profile?

I love Saul, so it's not like I want him to be the mole, but at this point, I don't feel like we can discount him as a possibility. I think the mole is someone we've already met, and there aren't too many people left who would fit the sort of profile the mole would have.

Holy shyt. LMAOO damn.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, if Saul's the mole it retroactively ruins season 1 because none of the shyt he did would make any sense.

I'm starting to think there never was a mole, the characters on the show were just paranoid, and the fans are over thinking shyt. Alex Gansa just said Nazir planned all of this out. If the writers gave any kind of clues or any indication that Saul was the mole he would've mentioned it in that interview.

Fred.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Like I said, if Saul's the mole it retroactively ruins season 1 because none of the shyt he did would make any sense.

I'm starting to think there never was a mole, the characters on the show were just paranoid, and the fans are over thinking shyt. Alex Gansa just said Nazir planned all of this out. If the writers gave any kind of clues or any indication that Saul was the mole he would've mentioned it in that interview.

Fred.

somebody moved Brodys car and blew up the explosives in it

even if its not Saul somebody on the inside did that

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Fred.
I've been thinking this shyt for the whole season. Even though I credit some of the events (like dude cutting his wrist in Season 1) to Brody when the CIA wouldn't have known any better and thought someone else was a mole :ld: