In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Daps
He's Jewish (which was revealed last season and earlier this season). Also, he was speaking Hebrew not Arabic.

It's spelled, "Al Qaeda"

Good catch... He was reciting the Kaddish prayer, its a mourning prayer.... Once i heard the other language i flipped on the Closed Captioning :jawalrus:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For my Newsgroup brehs

homeland.s02e12.hdtv.x264-asap.par2

Into other groups on binsearch, posted by r@ndom

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Saul got the juice now.

I wonder if season 3 will be them chasing after Brody or put it as a side story while hunting down others.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
:damn:

what a fukking episode

i don't know about saul being a terrorist brehs that would be weak

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I bet Quinn and Dar Adul did this shyt.

Quinn has a change of heart and decides not to kill Brody a few days before he's framed?

This dude Dar Adul is literally in 1 speaking scene the whole season but painted as some kinda big important figure in the CIA underworld?

I bet it was some Operation: Northwoods shyt. For those that aren't familiar in real life the CIA was going to plan a terrorist attack on U.S. soil and blame it on Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis to facilitate a war against them:

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brody is framed, a new "big bad" appears in the Middle East and the war machines march on.

Fred.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The writer talks about the finale and season 3:

[ame=http://youtu.be/sHnxjewKpM4]With the Creators: The Choice - YouTube[/ame]

so if it wasnt Saul then who set Brody up then

who else knew about the tape thats still alive? Quinn? Galvez?

Galvez is dead too (watch the video).

I bet Quinn and Dar Adul did this shyt.

Quinn has a change of heart and decides not to kill Brody a few days before he's framed?

This dude Dar Adul is literally in 1 speaking scene the whole season but painted as some kinda big important figure in the CIA underworld?

I bet it was some Operation: Northwoods shyt. For those that aren't familiar in real life the CIA was going to plan a terrorist attack on U.S. soil and blame it on Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis to facilitate a war against them:

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brody is framed, a new "big bad" appears in the Middle East and the war machines march on.

Fred.

Sounds like 9/11.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had someone on the inside though but it wasn't Saul. The CIA should have dog sniffing dogs at the gate. People just can't drive up to CIA HQs with a car full of C4.